A binary option, also referred to as a digital option or an all-or-nothing option, is an option in which pay-out is determined at the onset of the contract. The trader receives a fixed amount of return if the option expires in-the-money, irrespective of how much the price of the underlying asset has moved. The trader never actually owns the asset. It is the security upon which an options’ contract is based.
Asset is a commodity, index, stock, or currency pair that can be traded as a binary option.
The strike price is the price of the asset at the time of the purchase of the option.
The expiration price is the price of the asset at the expiry of the time specified in the option. It is calculated according to the formula (Bid + Ask) /2.
The expiration time is the date and time at which the option expires.
A call option is an option that provides the trader with a predetermined profit when the underlying asset at the time of expiration is higher that at the time it was purchased.
A put option is an a option that provides the trader with a predetermined profit when the underlying asset at the time of expiration is lower than when it was purchased.
The value of an option is the price at which a trader acquires an option.
If the option is closed “in-the-money” (the strike price is higher or lower than the expiration price, depending on the type of the option), you get a guaranteed profit specified in the option.
The option expires in-the-money and the investment amount is returned to the investor.
We offer a full range of financial instruments, ranging from equities, to indices, commodities and currency pairs freely traded on world and national exchanges and markets.
The minimum amount to invest in a single option is $1.
Most withdrawals are processed now within one day, but depending on the method, it can take up to three working days.
The representative of our Company might ask you to send us some scanned documents, depending on the withdrawal method. All the information will be sent to your e-mail.
Our company does not charge any commissions for your deals. However, such commissions can be charged by payment service providers or the payment aggregator.
The maximum daily deposit amount is $1,000,000.
You can withdraw up to $1,000,000 per day.
There is no minimum amount you can withdraw. However, due to our system limitations, all withdrawals less than €2 or the equivalent in another currency cannot be processed. If you wish to withdraw such amount, you may request a withdrawal by contacting our Support Team.
Bid is the price the buyer is willing to pay for a financial instrument. It is always less than the "Ask" price.
Ask is the price at which the seller is willing to sell the financial instrument. It is always bigger than the "Bid" price.
If your card does not support 3-D Secure protocol, you will be prompted to confirm your card manually.
After completing the verification procedure, you will be able to replenish your trading account with a single click.
The procedure consists of a few simple steps:
1) After the first payment is made from your card that does not support 3-DS, you will be automatically prompted to pass a verification procedure.
2) The next time you deposit funds to your account, you can select the card you used previously.
3) In the dialog window, you will be prompted to accept the Card Verification Rules.
4) Then, a random amount ranging from $1 to $2 will be deducted from your bank account.
5) Check for the exact deduction amount specified in your Internet Banking system or SMS message from your bank and enter the deduction amount in USD into the appropriate field of the pop-up window.
6) You have 3 attempts to enter the correct amount.
7) After entering the correct amount, the card will be linked to your account in order to simplify payments in the future.
8) If the deduction amount is not entered correctly, the card will be unlocked from your account and subsequently you will need to specify all card details manually.
In any case, the deducted amount will be refunded within 10 banking days.
Dear trader, you have been redirected to eu.iqoption.com, a domain operated by IQ Option Europe Ltd and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Be sure to read and understand the Terms & Conditions of IQ Option Europe Ltd.
Dear trader, you have been redirected to iqoption.com, a domain operated by IQOption Ltd. Be sure to read and understand the Terms & Conditions of IQOption Ltd.
Registration is currently unavailable
in the Russian Federation.