The acquirer reference number, or ARN, is a unique number that tags a credit card transaction when it goes from the merchant's bank (the acquiring bank) through the card scheme to the cardholder's bank (the issuer). This number can be used by issuing banks to trace a transaction with an acquirer.
It is very important to give the ARN codes to your bank's Processing Center (the employees of a general client office sometimes are not aware of these codes and their use). If you are not able to visit the Processing Center, contact the bank officers responsible for processing card operations. They will help you to track the money.
1. To withdraw your funds, go to the Withdraw Funds section. Choose a withdrawal method, specify the amount and other necessary details, and click the “Withdraw Funds” button. We do our best to process all withdrawal requests within the same day or the next day if outside working hours on business days (excluding weekends). Please note that it may take a little longer to process interbank (bank-to-bank) payments.
The number of withdrawal requests is unlimited. The withdrawal amount should not exceed the current trading balance amount.
*Withdrawal of funds returns the money that was paid in the previous transaction. Thus, the amount that you can withdraw to a bank card is limited to the amount that you have deposited with that card.
Appendix 1 shows a flowchart of the withdrawal process.
The following parties are involved in the withdrawal process:
1) IQ Option
2) Acquiring bank – IQ Option’s partner bank.
3) International payment system (IPS) – Visa International or MasterCard.
4) Issuing bank – the bank that opened your bank account and issued your card.
Please note that you can withdraw to the bank card only the amount of your initial deposit made with this bank card. This means that you can return your funds to this bank card. This process may take a little longer than expected, depending on your bank. IQ Option immediately transfers the money to your bank. But it may take up to 21 days (3 weeks) to transfer money from the bank to your bank account.
If you do not receive the money on the 21st day, we kindly ask you to prepare a bank statement (with logo, signature and stamp if it is a printed version; electronic versions must be printed, signed and stamped by the bank) covering the period from the date of deposit (of these funds) to the 21st day after the withdrawal and send it at email@example.com from the email linked to your account or to our support officer via live chat. It would be amazing if you could also provide us with an email of the bank representative (the person who provided you with the bank statement). We would then ask you to inform us as soon as you send it. You can contact us via live chat or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that your bank statement must contain information about your bank card (the first 6 and 4 last digits of its number).
We will do our best to contact your bank and help them find the transaction. Your bank statement will be sent to the payment aggregator, and the investigation may take up to 180 business days.
We also inform you that if you withdraw an amount you deposited on the same day, these two transactions (deposit and withdrawal) will not be reflected on the bank statement. In this case, please contact your bank for clarification.
Your withdrawal method will depend on the deposit method.
If you use an e-wallet to deposit, you will only be able to withdraw to the same e-wallet account. In order to withdraw funds, make a withdrawal request on the withdrawal page. Withdrawal requests are processed by IQ Option within 3 business days. If you withdraw to a bank card, a payment system and your bank require additional time to process this transaction.
Conditions may vary depending on location. Please get in touch with Support for precise instruction.
For every withdrawal request, our specialists need some time to check everything and approve the request. This is usually no more than 3 days.
We need to make sure that the person who makes a request is really you, so that nobody else can access your money.
This is necessary for the security of your funds, along with the verification procedures.
After that, there is a special procedure when you withdraw to a bank card.
You can only withdraw to your bank card the total amount deposited from your bank card within the last 90 days.
We send you the money within the same 3 days, but your bank needs some more time to complete the transaction (to be more precise, the cancellation of your payments to us).
Alternatively, you can withdraw all your profits to an e-wallet (like Skrill, Neteller, or WebMoney) without any limits, and get your money within 24 hours after we complete your withdrawal request. This is the fastest way to get your money.
Yes. You need to verify your identity in order to withdraw funds. Account verification is necessary in order to prevent fraudulent financial transactions on the account.
To pass the verification process, you will be kindly asked to upload your documents on the platform using the links given below:
1) A photo of your ID (passport, driver's license, national ID card, residence permit, refugee identity certificate, refugee travel passport, voter ID) here. You can use our video tutorials for details.
2) If you used a bank card for depositing money, please upload a copy of both sides of your card (or cards if you used more than one to deposit) here. Please remember that you should hide your CVV number and keep visible the first 6 and the last 4 digits of your card number only. Please make sure that your card is signed.
If you use an e-wallet to deposit funds, you need to send us a scan of your ID only.
All the documents will be verified within 3 business days after you make a withdrawal request.
1) After a withdrawal request is made, it receives the "Requested" status. At this stage, funds are deducted from your account balance.
2) Once we begin processing the request, it receives the "In process" status.
3) Funds will be transferred to your card or e-wallet after the request receives the "Funds sent" status. This means that the withdrawal has been completed on our side, and your funds are no longer in our system.
You may see the status of your withdrawal request at any time in your Transactions History.
The time when you receive the payment depends on the bank, the payment system or the e-wallet system. It is approximately 1 day for e-wallets and usually up to 15 calendar days for banks. The withdrawal time could be increased by the payment system or your bank and IQ Option has no influence on it.