The acquirer reference number, or ARN, is a unique number that tags a credit card transaction when it goes from the merchant's bank (the acquiring bank) through the card scheme to the cardholder's bank (the issuer). This number can be used by issuing banks to trace a transaction with an acquirer.
It is very important to give the ARN codes to your bank's Processing Center (the employees of a general client office sometimes are not aware of these codes and their use). If you are not able to visit the Processing Center, contact the bank officers responsible for processing card operations. They will help you to track the money.
1. To withdraw your funds, go to the Withdraw Funds section. Choose a withdrawal method, specify the amount and other data required, and click the “Withdraw Funds” button. We do our best to process all withdrawal requests within the same day or next day if outside working hours on business days (weekends excluded). Please note that interbank (bank-to-bank) payment processing may take a bit longer.
2. The number of withdrawal requests is not limited. The withdrawal amount should not exceed the amount of your current trading balance.
*Withdrawals return money that was paid in a previous transaction. Thus, the amount you can withdraw to a bank card is limited to the amount of money you deposited using this card.
Appendix 1 shows a flowchart of the withdrawal process.
The withdrawal involves the following parties:
1) IQ Option
2) Acquiring bank – IQ Option’s partner bank
3) International payment system (IPS) – Visa International or MasterCard
4) Issuing bank – The bank that opened your bank account and issued your card
In case of malfunction on the side of one of the above-mentioned parties during the withdrawal process, there might be issues with funds being credited to the card. At the moment of the withdrawal on the eu.iqoption.com website, IQ Option provides information about the transaction to the acquiring bank. The acquiring bank assigns a unique ARN* code to the operation and passes it to the IPS. The IPS then assigns a unique RRN* code and transfers all the information to the issuing bank. The issuing bank processes the operation and credits the funds to your card.
*ARN and RRN identification codes serve as proof of successful withdrawal transactions. The ARN and RRN codes are unique for every transaction and prove that this exact transaction was successful.
3. Flowchart of funds withdrawal from the trading balance to a bank card. (Appendix 1)
4. Possible malfunctions
If 15 calendar days have passed after the withdrawal request but the funds were not credited to the bank card, please contact IQ Option Support through your Profile (or send email to email@example.com).
In your message to the support team, it is important to mention the dates and amount of the withdrawal not credited to the bank card (please make sure that 15 calendar days have passed before writing a message to the support team). We also ask that you attach a credit card statement issued and signed by the bank.
4.1. If the transaction is not successful, the support team will provide an explanation of what happened and advise you on what steps need to be taken.
4.2. If the transaction is successful on the sides of both IQ Option and the IPS, customer support will provide the unique identification numbers (ARN, RRN) for the non-credited transactions.
1) Fill out the form Template 1.
2) Take it to the issuing bank’s processing department (the department responsible for processing payments, which may be called the processing center, payment services support department, bank card operations support department, etc.). The issuing bank should be able to use the ARN and RRN codes to track the withdrawal transactions. If the bank failed to track the transactions with the help of the codes, they should sign the document provided. This document should be sent to the IQ Option support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not forget to mention that the funds were not credited. IQ Option can forward this form to the IPS only if there is an official reply stating that operations were not processed or not found by the issuing bank.Upon submission of the completed form from Template 1, an investigation will be opened with the relevant payment processing company and/or third party involved with the processing of your payment(s). It is important for you to note and acknowledge that such investigation is carried out by third parties outside of IQ Option’s control and is generally completed within 30 to 180 days. As such, IQ Option is unable to guarantee and/or influence the time period required for the completion of the investigation.
*ARN (Acquirer's Reference Number) is a unique transaction code assigned by the acquiring bank.
*RRN (Retrieval Reference Number) is a unique transaction code assigned by the payment system.
Your withdrawal method will depend on the deposit method.
If you use an e-wallet to deposit, you will only be able to withdraw to the same e-wallet account. In order to withdraw funds, make a withdrawal request on the withdrawal page. Withdrawal requests are processed by IQ Option within 3 business days. If you withdraw to a bank card, a payment system and your bank require additional time to process this transaction.
Conditions may vary depending on location. Please get in touch with Support for precise instruction.
For every withdrawal request, our specialists need some time to check everything and approve the request. This is usually no more than 3 days.
We need to make sure that the person who makes a request is really you, so that nobody else can access your money.
This is necessary for the security of your funds, along with the verification procedures.
After that, there is a special procedure when you withdraw to a bank card.
You can only withdraw to your bank card the total amount deposited from your bank card within the last 90 days.
We send you the money within the same 3 days, but your bank needs some more time to complete the transaction (to be more precise, the cancellation of your payments to us).
Alternatively, you can withdraw all your profits to an e-wallet (like Skrill, Neteller, or WebMoney) without any limits, and get your money within 24 hours after we complete your withdrawal request. This is the fastest way to get your money.
Yes. You need to verify your identity in order to withdraw funds. Account verification is necessary in order to prevent fraudulent financial transactions on the account.
To pass the verification process, you will be kindly asked to upload your documents on the platform using the links given below:
1) A photo of your ID (passport, driver's license, national ID card, residence permit, refugee identity certificate, refugee travel passport, voter ID) here. You can use our video tutorials for details.
2) If you used a bank card for depositing money, please upload a copy of both sides of your card (or cards if you used more than one to deposit) here. Please remember that you should hide your CVV number and keep visible the first 6 and the last 4 digits of your card number only. Please make sure that your card is signed.
If you use an e-wallet to deposit funds, you need to send us a scan of your ID only.
All the documents will be verified within 3 business days after you make a withdrawal request.
1) After a withdrawal request is made, it receives the "Requested" status. At this stage, funds are deducted from your account balance.
2) Once we begin processing the request, it receives the "In process" status.
3) Funds will be transferred to your card or e-wallet after the request receives the "Funds sent" status. This means that the withdrawal has been completed on our side, and your funds are no longer in our system.
You may see the status of your withdrawal request at any time in your Transactions History.
The time when you receive the payment depends on the bank, the payment system or the e-wallet system. It is approximately 1 day for e-wallets and usually up to 15 calendar days for banks. The withdrawal time could be increased by the payment system or your bank and IQ Option has no influence on it.