This Bonus Policy Agreement is made and entered into by and between:
Iqoption ltd. with Registration No. 094224, with its registered office at Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles (hereinafter - “the Company”). The Company provides the opportunity to buy and sell binary options.
The person who is registered and has an active trading account with the Company (hereinafter – “the Client”)
Please read this agreement in conjunction with paragraph 8 of the General Terms & Conditions.
- Bonus Program - any of the Company’s offers such as bonuses, contests, prize draws, rebates, privileges etc.
- Bonus - one-time added value to the Client’s trading account that is charged in accordance with the rules of the Bonus Program.
- Mandatory Trading Volume – the trading volume that the client must satisfy in order to complete the Bonus Program terms.
- Real Funds – the amount of funds deposited by the client to his/her trading account.
- Bonus Funds – the amount of funds credited to the Client’s trading account.
2. General provisions
- Bonus Programs are carried out as part of the loyalty program for the Company’s Clients.
- Bonus Programs are organized by the Company and the decision to grant a Bonus is at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Bonus Program conditions may vary according to the region of the Client.
3. Participants of the Bonus Program
- Any Client who satisfies the conditions of a particular Bonus Program can become a participant of that Bonus Program.
- The Bonus Program participant allows publication of their personal data (full name. account number, financial result) during the announcement of Bonus Program results, particularly for advertising purposes.
- The Company employees and associates do not have the right to participate in Bonus Programs as part of the Company’s loyalty program.
4. Rights and obligations
- The Company has the right to use Bonus Program results in advertising and merchant purposes.
- The Company has the right to stop Bonus Programs at any time.
- The Company has the right to cancel Bonus Program financial results in case of fraud detection or Client Agreement rules violation as well as technical failures.
- The Company has the right to refuse the Client’s participation in a Bonus Program as part of the loyalty program without giving any reason.
- The participant of a Bonus Program, as part of the loyalty program, has the right to refuse participation in such a program.
- In case of disinclination to participate in a Bonus Program as part the Client needs to email the Client Support Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Bonus Terms & Conditions
Please read all the below Terms & Conditions before accepting the Bonus. Please note that Bonuses are optional for all Clients.
- The Bonus is credited to the Client’s trading account.
- The Bonus amount credited is dependent on the Client’s trading account deposit unless otherwise specified in the conditions of a particular Bonus Program.
- When a client makes a deposit and accepts a Bonus, their balance will consist partially of “Real Funds” and partially of “Bonus Funds”. The proportion between real and bonus funds is based on a ratio of initial real money deposited or total deposited real money AND the activated bonus amount. This means that whilst the client has an activated bonus, every loss and every win made consists of a proportion of real and bonus funds.
If the initial deposit made by the Client is $200 and the activated bonus amount is $200, then the total client’s balance is $400. The ratio between real and bonus funds is therefore 0.5 (200/400 = 0.5). This means that for every $1 the client uses to trade, 0.5 cents consists of real funds and 0.5 cents consists of bonus funds.
If you require further information or explanation, please contact a member of our team at email@example.com before accepting the bonus
- The Bonus requires a mandatory minimum trading volume before a withdrawal can be made by the Client (please see point 6 below for more information on withdrawals). The value of the mandatory trading volume is set independently for each particular bonus program.
- The value of the mandatory trading volume for a deposit bonus - bonus amount multiplied to 35.
- The value of the mandatory trading volume for a no-deposit bonus - bonus amount multiplied to 50.
- Transactions with "equal" result (the strike price equal to the price Expiry) are not counted in the calculation of the mandatory trading volume
- The Bonus amount is credited only once.
- The Bonus Funds credited to the Client’s trading account are in accordance with the conditions of the Bonus Program.
- Bonus Funds credited to the Client’s trading account are available for withdrawal only after the Client has fulfilled the mandatory trading volume required by the Bonus Program.
If the Client accepts the Bonus Terms & Conditions, he accepts the obligation to fulfil the minimum trading requirements. However, in accordance with the Law, IQ Option does not restrict the Client from withdrawing his own funds prior to achieving the minimum trading requirement, provided that the Client has rejected the bonus.
The amount that the client is able to withdraw calculates as: real money ratio (0<ratio<1) multiplied by current balance amount.
Using the same example as above - Initial deposit $200 + activated bonus amount $200 = total $400 and with Ratio of 0.5 (calculated as real money $200 divided by total $400)
If Client wins $100, the new total balance will be $500. The amount the client will be able to withdraw will be $250 (calculated as $500 total multiplied by 0.5)
If Client loses $100, the new total balance will be $300. The amount the client will be able to withdraw will be $150 (calculated as $300 total multiplied by 0.5)
If you require further information or explanation, please contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org before accepting the bonus.
Bonuses give you extra value when trading. It is important that clients understand that trading may involve operations with high level of risk, and that there is a potential for financial loss. It is possible that you may incur significant financial losses or even lose all the funds in your Account.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Seychelles.
As per the Company's governing regulation, it is our responsibility to inform you that you may not be considered appropriate to receive the bonus, based on your knowledge and experience in the associated investment service and/or financial product. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you are stating that you understand this fact and have fully read and understood our Risk Disclosure and the risks associated with the trading of binary options.
Note: After applying the bonus code all withdrawal requests that you previously created but did not complete will be automatically cancelled. Further withdrawal will be possible after reaching the mandatory trading volume.