Code Of Conduct
1. Promotional Activities in Chat Rooms
On our website, it is prohibited to:
1. Promote any services without prior consent of the Customer Support Team.
2. Promote and/or advertise any goods and/or services.
3. Make financial and/or other deals in chat rooms.
In the event where any violations of the above rules are identified by the administrator or moderators, the account of the user who violated the rules will be blocked permanently.
Our platform does not assume any responsibility or liability for any advertising and/or promotional activity that is carried out in violation of the above rules.
2. Rules of Conduct for Chat Users
When using our chats, it is prohibited to:
1. Use abusive or vulgar terms, profanity or swearing, mild expletives in any form and context.
2. Insult or offend other users in any way.
3. Make statements inciting ethnic or racial hatred or discrimination, advocating violence in any form, outraging religious feelings of other users.
4. Post information and messages that are contrary to any applicable law.
5. Post same-type information, send duplicate messages, post similar graphic files, hold unreasoned disputes (flooding), make radical statements, get personal (flaming), post irrelevant messages (spamming), discuss political news and events.
6. Use abusive or vulgar terms (both explicitly and implicit) in the user's nickname.
7. Distribute malicious links, links to third-party online projects, sponsored links.
8. Insult and/or offend administrators, moderators, chat developers.
9. Discuss actions taken by moderators. If you believe that you have not been treated fairly, please contact our administrator.
10. Require to get a moderator status or any other admin status.
11. Use uppercase excessively.
12. Post your contact details and links to your social media accounts, as wel as share your contact details and such links with other users.
3. Rules for Moderators
1. As a representative of the administration, the moderator must comply strictly with all the rules of conduct in chat rooms and set the pattern for other users.
2. Before applying any penalties, the moderator must notify the user that he/she has violated the rules of conduct in chat rooms. The moderator reserves the right not to inform the user of his/her violation if the user explicitly insulted another user (users), posted a link to another site, contributed to flooding or repeatedly violated the rules of conduct in chat rooms.