Return and Refund Policy
- In order to make a withdrawal the client has to make an enquiry from his “personal zone”. In order to complete the enquiry the client has to choose any of the withdrawal methods from the list and fill all the necessary details.
- After a withdraw request is made, it receives a "Requested" status. After the request comes to process, it recieves a "In process" status. After recieving "In process" status, funds are removed from balance. Funds will be transferred to the payment system wallet after a request receives a "Processed" status.
- Withdrawal enquires processed by the financial department of the company one by one. The time of the process may vary from 1 business day up to 3 business days. The company saves the right to increase the process time, in that case the company notifies the client by one of the contact methods which was provided by the client during the registration.
- Withdrawal can be processed on the personal details, used to deposit only. In case if there is no technical possibility to withdraw funds to the payment system account used to deposit, a method will be chosen by the company, according to client`s possibilities. In such case payment details should be similar to the client personal details.
- The client takes full responsibility to the information he provides to the company at the enquiry of withdrawal.
- If the Client uses a bank card for making deposits, withdrawals shall be made to this bank card in the amounts not exceeding the amount deposited within 90 (ninety) calendar days from the last deposit. Withdrawals to a bank card shall prevail over other types of withdrawal.