Persyaratan dan ketentuan
Syarat dan Ketentuan ini (untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai "Perjanjian") akan mengatur hubungan antara Iqoption Ltd., Reg. No. 094224, didaftarkan di: Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Provindence, Mahe, Seychelles, untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai “Perusahaan”, dan Pengguna (baik secara fisik maupun badan hukum) (untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai “Klien”) dari www.iqoption.com (untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai “Situs”).
Layanan – layanan yang disebutkan pada bagian 3 dari Perjanjian ini.
Operasi – tindakan yang dilakukan pada Akun Klien, yang terhubung tapi tidak terbatas pada penambahan dana, pengembalian dana, pembukaan dan penutupan transaksi perdagangan.
Akun – daftar akuntansi transaksi/operasi yang unik dan terpersonifikasi pada platform Perusahaan.
2. Subjek Perjanjian
- Subjek Perjanjian di sini adalah ketentuan layanan kepada Klien oleh Perusahaan berdasarkan Perjanjian ini. Untuk menghindari keraguan, Perjanjian ini tidak disahkan di negara mana pun selain Republik Seychelles. Perjanjian saat ini disahkan di Republik Seychelles.
- Klien harus secara jelas menyetujui syarat dan ketentuan dari Perjanjian ini dengan melakukan pembayaran di depan pada Akun. Tiap operasi yang dilakukan oleh Klien pada platform perdagangan akan menjadi subjek dari Perjanjian ini dan dokumentasi/informasi lain pada Situs sejak Klien menyetujui ketentuan dari Perjanjian.
- Catatan untuk Klien dari Federasi Rusia.
- Untuk menghindari keraguan, Perjanjian ini tidak disahkan di Federasi Rusia. Perjanjian saat ini disahkan di Republik Seychelles.
- Meskipun ketentuan Perjanjian ini akan menjadi subjek hukum peraturan di Republik Seychelles dan untuk menghindari keraguan, Layanan yang disediakan untuk Klien oleh Perusahaan tidak akan menjadi aktivitas pedagang valuta asing, seperti dijelaskan dalam pasal 4.1 hukum Federal Federasi Rusia “Tentang pasar sekuritas” No. 39-FZ tanggal 22.04.1996. Sesuai dengan syarat dari Perjanjian ini, dalam pemenuhan Perjanjian ini oleh Klien, Klien dalam keadaan apa pun dapat melakukan kewajiban sejumlah lebih dari jumlah jaminan yang disediakan oleh Klien pada Perusahaan (Uang Klien pada akun Klien). Para pihak menegaskan bahwa Perjanjian ini tidak diatur dalam perundang-undangan Federasi Rusia tanpa mengurangi hak dari kesimpulan Perjanjian ini oleh para pihak sesuai dengan pasal 2 ayat 421 Hukum Perdata Federasi Rusia dan ketentuan Perjanjian ini akan diatur oleh bagian 8 dari Perjanjian ini.
- Meskipun ketentuan Perjanjian ini akan menjadi subjek hukum peraturan di Republik Seychelles dan untuk menghindari keraguan, Layanan yang diberikan kepada Klien oleh Perusahaan tidak akan dianggap sebagai perjudian dan tidak akan dianggap sebagai pertaruhan sesuai dengan definisi yang disebutkan dalam Hukum Federal tanggal 29.12.2006 No. 244-FZ “Tentang peraturan negara mengenai aktivitas organisasi dan pemenuhan perjudian dan implementasi perubahan pada beberapa tindakan legal dari Federasi Rusia”.
3. Layanan Perusahaan
- Layanan Perusahaan – layanan yang disediakan melalui platform perdagangan Perusahaan.
- Layanan Perusahaan terdiri dari platform perdagangan Perusahaan, dukungan pelanggan, analitik, berita, dan informasi pemasaran.
- Perusahaan wajib memenuhi operasi perdagangan Klien dan Perusahaan tidak menyediakan layanan amanat dan konsultasi perdagangan. Perusahaan dapat melakukan operasi perdagangan Klien bahkan dalam kasus operasi perdagangan tersebut mungkin tidak menguntungkan Klien.
- Klien menjamin bahwa semua ketentuan Perjanjian ini, serta ketentuan Kebijakan Privasi, Kebijakan Pengembalian Dana, Kebijakan Pembayaran, Kebijakan Uang Kembali, dan Kebijakan Anti-Pencucian Uang (dan tambahan dan lampiran lain di sini) yang dipublikasikan di Situs telah dibaca dengan hati-hati dan disepakati oleh Klien, karena syarat-syarat ini telah menjelaskan semua ketentuan hubungan Klien-Perusahaan.
- Perusahaan tidak akan bertanggung jawab secara finansial pada hasil Operasi yang dilakukan oleh Klien.
- Klien adalah satu-satunya pengguna resmi layanan Perusahaan. Klien adalah subjek yang tidak dapat tergantikan pada hubungan hukum yang muncul dari ketentuan Perjanjian ini. Hak Klien tidak dapat diwakilkan, dan kewajiban tidak dapat dikenakan pada orang lain.
- Bila Klien adalah perorangan, Klien secara pribadi melengkapi formulir pendaftaran dan adalah seorang dewasa, warga negara yang secara hukum dianggap mampu, bukan penduduk atau warga dari negara-negara berikut: AS, Kanada, Australia, Belgia, Israel, Palestina, Jepang, Sudan, Suriah, Iran, Korea Utara, atau negara di Uni Eropa. Tidak ada orang selain Klien yang memiliki hak klaim atau kewajiban mengenai Operasi yang dilakukan oleh Klien pada Situs. Jika Klien bertindak atas nama orang lain, Perusahaan tidak akan menganggap orang tersebut sebagai Klien dan tidak bertanggung jawab pada orang tersebut terlepas dari apakah orang tersebut teridentifikasi atau tidak.
- Klien mempunyai hak untuk membatalkan perintah yang diberikannya pada Perusahaan dalam waktu 3 detik setelah pemberian perintah tersebut pada Perusahaan (untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai "Pembatalan"). Tiga detik terhitung sejak pemberian perintah pada Perusahaan oleh Klien melalui platform, Perusahaan mungkin (tapi tidak berkewajiban) menawarkan untuk membeli habis opsi dari Klien dan Klien mempunyai hak untuk sepakat pada penawaran tersebut.
Klien berhak menggunakan opsi Pembatalan atau Beli Habis sesuai dengan ketentuan yang ditetapkan pada platform. Ketentuan tersebut dapat mencakup biaya yang dibebankan oleh Perusahaan. Biaya tersebut ditentukan pada platform. Perusahaan wajib menyediakan semua informasi yang diperlukan mengenai ketentuan Pembatalan dan Beli Habis, biayanya, dll. Klien memahami dan setuju bahwa penyediaan informasi tersebut pada platform sudah cukup. Klien memahami dan setuju bahwa penggunaan Pembatalan dan Beli Habis sangat berisiko pada Klien selama biaya Pembatalan dan/atau Beli Habis tergantung pada situasi pasar. Klien memahami dan setuju bahwa ia menanggung semua risiko terkait penggunaan Pembatalan dan/atau Beli Habis.
- Klien paham dan setuju bahwa Perusahaan dari waktu ke waktu dan atas pertimbangannya sendiri, mungkin akan menggunakan pihak ketiga untuk memegang dana klien, dengan tujuan menawarkan PSP tambahan. Dana ini akan disimpan dalam rekening terpisah dari dana Pihak Ketiga dan tidak akan mempengaruhi hak Klien atas dana mereka.
4. Hak, Kewajiban, dan Jaminan semua Pihak
- Klien berhak untuk:
- Memberikan perintah pada Perusahaan untuk melakukan Operasi perdagangan pada Situs, yang disediakan oleh Perjanjian ini;
- Dalam hal tidak adanya utang pada Perusahaan, menuntut Perusahaan untuk memenuhi kewajiban finansialnya sejauh jumlah dana bebas pada Akun Perusahaan;
- Dalam hal munculnya perselisihan, mengajukan klaim secara benar dalam bentuk surat resmi atau melalui email kepada akun yang ditentukan oleh Perusahaan;
- Memutuskan secara sepihak Perjanjian ini dalam hal tidak adanya utang pada Perusahaan.
- Klien berkewajiban untuk:
- Memenuhi ketentuan Perjanjian ini melakukan Operasi pada Situs;
- Bertanggung jawab secara pribadi pada semua tindakan yang terjadi karena penggunaan nama pengguna dan/atau kata sandi;
- Bertanggung jawab secara pribadi pada semua tindakannya, termasuk memberikan perintah untuk melakukan Operasi pada Situs;
- Bertanggung jawab secara pribadi pada pemilihan strategi perdagangan yang benar dan pertimbangan atas semua risiko yang mungkin terjadi;
- Bertanggung jawab sepenuhnya untuk menjaga kerahasiaan informasi yang diterima dari Perusahaan dan menerima risiko kerugian finansial yang mungkin terjadi akibat akses tidak sah ke Akun Klien oleh pihak ketiga.
- Memberi tahu Perusahaan jika ada perubahan rincian kontak dan perubahan lain pada data pribadi yang telah diberikan dalam waktu 7 (tujuh) hari kalender sejak perubahan tersebut berlaku.
- Hanya mendaftarkan 1 (satu) Akun pada Perusahaan. Dalam hal Klien memiliki beberapa akun, transaksi dan hasil finansial dari transaksi tersebut pada akun-akun ini dapat dibatalkan. Akun-akun tersebut dapat diblokir, dan dana yang ada di dalamnya tidak akan dianggap sebagai kewajiban finansial Perusahaan di hadapan Klien.
- Mengganti kerugian dan membebaskan Perusahaan pada saat terjadi klaim dan tindakan hukum terkait Perusahaan sebagai akibat dari pengungkapan data pribadi Klien.
- Klien wajib setuju menerima tanggung jawab penuh atas semua tindakannya menurut perundang-undangan perpajakan yang berlaku di tempat Klien tinggal/hidup terkait operasi yang dilakukan, termasuk tapi tidak terbatas pada pajak pendapatan.
- Klien menjamin untuk:
- Mematuhi peraturan hukum di yurisdiksi tempat Klien tinggal;
- mampu secara hukum dan bukan anak di bawah umur;
- bahwa Klien bukanlah warga negara AS, warga negara Australia, Belgia, Israel, Palestina, Jepang, Sudan, Suriah, Iran, Korea Utara atau negara-negara di Uni Eropa;
- bahwa Klien bertanggung jawab atas kekurangan secara teknis pada koneksi Klien ke platform perdagangan, kekurangan pada peralatan Klien yang digunakan untuk menerima layanan (termasuk, tapi tidak terbatas pada, komputer pribadi, laptop, telepon seluler dsb.) dan membebaskan perusahaan dari gugatan akibat kerugian Klien yang ditimbulkan oleh kekurangan tersebut.
- Perusahaan berhak untuk:
- Mengubah besarnya nilai kewajiban finansial Perusahaan pada Klien dengan perubahan pembukuan yang sesuai pada pencatatan operasi perdagangan jika terjadi pelanggaran pada satu atau beberapa ketentuan Perjanjian ini oleh Klien;
- Menghentikan layanan pada Klien kapan saja dengan alasan apa pun (pemberitahuan awal pada Klien mengenai hal ini bukan merupakan kewajiban);
- Secara sepihak di luar prosedur hukum mengakhiri Perjanjian ini tanpa penggantian kerugian yang diderita oleh Klien. Dalam kasus tersebut di atas, Perusahaan akan memberi tahu Klien dalam waktu 3 (tiga) hari kerja setelah pengakhiran tersebut dengan cara apa pun.
- Perusahaan berhak mengubah, menambahkan, atau menetapkan sebagai default kurs pembayaran opsi, kurs pengembalian, kemungkinan penyesuaian kurs pengembalian, kemungkinan memperoleh jenis opsi, jumlah minimum dan/atau maksimum opsi, kemungkinan masa kedaluwarsa untuk satu, beberapa, atau semua aset. Perusahaan berhak membatasi jumlah maksimum opsi yang dibeli untuk 1 (satu) menit, 1 (satu) jam, 1 (satu) hari kalender;
- Menghubungi Klien untuk menanyakan tentang Perjanjian ini, termasuk, untuk memastikan niat Klien mengenai tindakan Klien pada Akun;
- Mengubah, menambahkan, mengganti nama, atau membiarkan bagian, paragraf, dan sub-paragraf mana pun dari Perjanjian ini tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu pada Klien mengenai perubahan tersebut;
- Mengubah besarnya nilai kewajiban finansial Perusahaan pada Klien, jika pemenuhan Operasi pada platform perdagangan tidak mematuhi ketentuan pada Perjanjian ini;
- Melibatkan pihak ketiga dalam hubungan kontrak untuk penyediaan Layanan sesuai dengan Perjanjian ini;
- Secara sepihak mengakhiri Perjanjian ini dengan pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu pada Klien mengenai pengakhiran tersebut dan pemenuhan kewajiban finansial pada Klien sebatas jumlah dana bebas yang tersedia pada Akun;
- Dalam hal kewajiban dan keadaan yang tidak tercakup dalam ketentuan Perjanjian ini, Perusahaan berhak bertindak atas kebijaksanaannya sesuai dengan kebiasaan bisnis dan praktik yang sudah ada.
- Kewajiban Perusahaan:
- Sesuai dengan ketentuan Perjanjian ini untuk memberikan Layanan pada Situs Perusahaan;
- Sesuai dengan ketentuan Perjanjian ini, dalam kasus tidak adanya utang pada pihak Klien, atas permintaan Klien untuk memenuhi kewajiban finansial Perusahaan pada Klien sebatas jumlah dana bebas pada Akun;
- Memenuhi ketentuan Perjanjian ini.
- Klien berhak untuk:
5. Data Pribadi
- Dengan menerima ketentuan Perjanjian ini, Klien memberikan persetujuan untuk memproses data pribadi yang diberikan Klien, baik tanpa penggunaan kendali otomatis maupun penggunaannya. Di bawah data pribadi untuk tujuan Perjanjian ini, pihak berarti: Nama, Nama Keluarga, jenis kelamin, alamat, nomor telepon, e-mail, alamat IP Klien, dan informasi terkait ketentuan layanan pada Klien (riwayat perdagangan).
- Klien wajib menyediakan informasi yang benar, tepat, dan lengkap sesuai dengan data pribadi tentang Klien yang diminta oleh Perusahaan.
- Tujuan pemrosesan data pribadi adalah pemenuhan persyaratan perundang-undangan yang mengatur serta kewajiban pada Klien dan subjek lain data pribadi dalam pemenuhan Perjanjian ini.
- Selama pemrosesan data pribadi, Perusahaan berhak mengumpulkan, mencatat, menyusun, mengakumulasikan, menyimpan, menyesuaikan (memperbarui, mengubah), mengekstrak, menggunakan, memindahkan (menyebarkan, menyediakan, mengakses), menganonimkan, memblokir, menghapus, memusnahkan, dan melakukan tindakan lain sesuai dengan perundang-undangan yang berlaku.
- Penyimpanan dan pemrosesan data pribadi Klien dapat dipenuhi oleh Perusahaan selama masa berlakunya Perjanjian, serta dalam waktu 5 tahun setelah berakhirnya Perjanjian ini.
- Klien harus mengizinkan dan membenarkan bahwa dalam kasus kebutuhan penyediaan data Pribadi untuk memenuhi tujuan Perjanjian ini pada pihak ketiga serta dalam kasus melibatkan pihak ketiga untuk memberikan layanan untuk tujuan tertentu, Perusahaan berhak mengungkapkan informasi mengenai Klien dalam jumlah yang diperlukan untuk memenuhi tindakan yang disebutkan di atas, termasuk data Pribadi kepada pihak ketiga tersebut, perwakilan resmi mereka serta menyediakan dokumen yang berisi informasi tersebut untuk orang tersebut.
- Perusahaan tidak berhak memasukkan data Pribadi Klien dalam sumber informasi publik dengan pengecualian kasus yang ditetapkan oleh perundang-undangan yang mengatur.
- Selama pemrosesan data Pribadi Klien, Perusahaan akan mengambil langkah hukum, organisatoris, dan teknis yang diperlukan untuk melindungi data Pribadi dari akses, perusakan, perubahan, pemblokiran, penyalinan, penyediaan, dan penyebaran yang bersifat tidak sah atau tidak disengaja serta dari tindakan ilegal lain terhadap data Pribadi Klien.
6. Pernyataan Risiko
Klien telah membaca, memahami, dan menerima pernyataan risiko karena menggunakan Layanan pada Situs, yang dipublikasikan pada Situs Perusahaan.
7. Tagihan dan Biaya
- Perusahaan berhak menerima pembayaran biaya dari Klien terkait Layanan, yang disediakan oleh Perusahaan. Dengan menyetujui Perjanjian ini, Klien setuju bahwa ia berkewajiban memberikan kompensasi biaya pada Perusahaan untuk transfer bank dalam jumlah tidak lebih dari 50 Euro dalam hal transfer bank oleh Perusahaan untuk Klien (untuk selanjutnya disebut sebagai "biaya Transfer").
- Klien bersedia memberikan otorisasi pada Perusahaan untuk menarik biaya transfer dari Akun Klien.
- Dalam kasus tidak adanya Operasi (untuk selanjutnya disebut sebagai "Akun Tidak Aktif") yang terpenuhi pada platform perdagangan Perusahaan oleh Klien selama 90 (sembilan puluh) hari kalender secara berturut-turut, Perusahaan berhak menerapkan biaya layanan untuk Akun Tidak Aktif sejumlah 50 Euro pada saldo yang tidak terpakai pada akun Klien. Biaya tahunan tersebut tidak boleh lebih dari total saldo Akun Klien.
8. Perundang-undangan yang mengatur
- Ketentuan Perjanjian ini diatur oleh perundang-undangan Republik Seychelles.
- Terkait ketentuan Perjanjian ini, Klien setuju pada yurisdiksi pengadilan Republik Seychelles.
- Semua perselisihan akan diselesaikan menurut hukum Republik Seychelles.
- Perusahaan berhak menggunakan layanan juru bahasa selama persidangan dalam hal berurusan dengan perselisihan menurut perundang-undangan Republik Seychelles.
9. Jangka Waktu dan Pengakhiran Perjanjian
- Perjanjian ini berakhir dalam jangka waktu yang tidak pasti.
- Perjanjian ini akan berlaku pada saat Klien melakukan pembayaran di muka pada Perusahaan. Dalam hal adanya ketidaksesuaian antara teks Perjanjian ini dalam bahasa Rusia dan Inggris, teks Perjanjian dalam bahasa Rusia dianggap lebih kuat dibanding versi Perjanjian ini dan dokumen lain yang sesuai dalam bahasa lain.
- Perjanjian ini akan berakhir pada saat Akun Klien diblokir.
- Perusahaan berhak mengakhiri Perjanjian ini seketika tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu jika diketahui bahwa Klien: a) belum cukup umur menurut perundang-undangan di negara tempat Klien menjadi warga negara b) atau penduduk atau Klien adalah warga negara atau penduduk dari negara-negara berikut: AS, Kanada, Australia, Belgia, Israel, Palestina, Jepang, Sudan, Suriah, Iran, Korea Utara, negara-negara Uni Eropa, c) Klien yang adalah warga negara atau penduduk Rusia dan telah mendaftarkan akun pada Situs Perusahaan setelah 1 Juli 2016.
- Dalam hal pengakhiran Perjanjian ini dikarenakan alasan yang disebutkan pada bagian 9.4, Perusahaan tidak berkewajiban secara finansial pada Klien.
10. Syarat dan Ketentuan untuk Layanan 1-Click
- Klien setuju untuk melakukan deposit pada Akunnya untuk menggunakan Layanan Perusahaan atau layanan tambahan lain yang dipesan Klien pada Situs serta semua biaya tambahan (jika diperlukan), termasuk tapi tidak terbatas pada pajak, cukai, dll. Klien harus bertanggung jawab sepenuhnya untuk melakukan deposit Akun tepat pada waktunya. Penyedia layanan pembayaran harus memastikan pembayaran dalam jumlah yang ditentukan oleh Situs dan tidak bertanggung jawab untuk pembayaran jumlah tambahan yang disebutkan di atas oleh Klien Situs.
- Pembayaran dianggap telah diproses dan tidak dapat dikembalikan setelah mengeklik tombol "Pembayaran". Dengan mengeklik tombol "Pembayaran", Klien setuju bahwa ia tidak dapat mengembalikan pembayaran atau meminta pembatalan. Selain itu dengan menerima persyaratan peraturan ini (dan/atau Peraturan dan Ketentuan), Klien sebagai pemilik kartu pembayaran menegaskan bahwa ia berhak menggunakan Layanan yang ditawarkan Situs.
Dalam hal jika Klien menggunakan Layanan Situs, Klien memberikan konfirmasi bahwa ia telah cukup umur, yang secara hukum diizinkan menggunakan Layanan yang diberikan oleh Situs di tempat tinggal/yurisdiksi Klien. Ketika mulai menggunakan Layanan, Klien bertanggung jawab secara hukum untuk memenuhi perundang-undangan dari negara mana pun tempat Layanan ini digunakan dan memberikan konfirmasi bahwa penyedia layanan pembayaran tidak akan dalam hal apa pun bertanggung jawab untuk pelanggaran tidak sah atau ilegal. Dengan menyetujui penggunaan Layanan Situs, Klien memahami dan menerima bahwa pemrosesan pembayaran Klien akan dipenuhi oleh penyedia layanan pembayaran dan tidak ada hak secara hukum untuk pengembalian dari Layanan yang telah dibeli atau opsi lain dalam hal pembatalan pembayaran. Dalam hal jika Klien bersedia menolak menggunakan layanan 1-Click untuk pembelian Layanan selanjutnya, Klien dapat menolak layanan 1-Click menggunakan Akun pada Situs.
- Penyedia layanan pembayaran tidak akan dalam hal apa pun bertanggung jawab untuk menolak/ketidakmungkinan memproses data yang terhubung pada kartu pembayaran Klien, atau untuk menolak yang terkait dengan kegagalan mendapatkan izin dari bank yang menerbitkan untuk memproses pembayaran menggunakan kartu pembayaran Klien. Penyedia layanan pembayaran tidak akan dalam hal apa pun bertanggung jawab atas kualitas, jumlah, dan harga dari layanan, yang ditawarkan pada Klien atau dibeli oleh Klien Situs menggunakan kartu pembayaran Klien. Dengan membayar Layanan Situs, Klien pertama-tama harus berkewajiban memenuhi peraturan penggunaan Situs. Kami meminta untuk mempertimbangkan bahwa hanya Klien sebagai pemilik kartu pembayaran akan bertanggung jawab pada pembayaran tepat waktu dari layanan yang dipesan melalui Situs dan untuk pengeluaran/biaya tambahan yang terhubung dengan pembayaran ini. Penyedia layanan pembayaran hanya akan menjadi pelaku pembayaran dalam jumlah yang ditetapkan oleh Situs dan tidak akan dalam hal apa pun bertanggung jawab atas penentuan harga, harga umum dan/atau jumlah total.
- Dalam hal situasi yang berhubungan dengan perbedaan pendapat Klien dengan ketentuan yang disebutkan di atas dan/atau alasan lain, kami meminta Klien segera menolak melakukan pembayaran dan segera menghubungi administrator/dukungan Situs jika diperlukan.
Lampiran 1 dari Syarat dan Ketentuan
1. Pemrosesan Permintaan dan Perintah Perdagangan
- Pemrosesan permintaan dan perintah Klien mengikuti struktur berikut ini:
- Setelah Klien membuat permintaan atau perintah, permintaan tersebut akan diuji kebenarannya dalam platform perdagangan;
- Platform perdagangan mengirikan permintaan atau perintah tersebut ke server;
- Setelah permintaan atau perintah diterima oleh server, permintaan atau perintah tersebut akan diuji kebenarannya;
- Setelah memproses perintah atau permintaan, server mengirimkan hasilnya ke platform perdagangan;
- Dalam kasus sambungan antara platform perdagangan dan server telah benar, platform perdagangan akan menerima hasil pemrosesan permintaan atau perintah Klien oleh Perusahaan.
- Waktu pemrosesan mungkin bervariasi dan tergantung pada kualitas komunikasi antara platform perdagangan dan server Perusahaan, serta kondisi pasar. Dalam kondisi pasar normal waktu proses biasanya bervariasi antara 0-4 detik. Dalam kondisi pasar yang berbeda dari kondisi normal, waktu pemrosesan permintaan dan perintah Klien mungkin lebih lama.
- Server Perusahaan mungkin akan menolak permintaan Klien dalam kasus berikut ini:
- Jika Klien mengirimkan permintaan sebelum kutipan pertama di platform perdagangan pada pembukaan pasar;
- Jika tidak ada cuku dana pada akun Klien untuk membuka posisi baru;
- Jika Klien mengirimkan permintaan sebelum pembukaan sesi perdagangan;
- Ketika kondisi pasar berbeda dari kondisi normal.
- Ketika menggunakan platform perdagangan hanya diizinkan menggunakan satu tab browser. Dalam hal menggunakan beberapa tab browser hasil perdagangan dapat dikoreksi dan /atau dibatalkan..
- Pemrosesan permintaan dan perintah Klien mengikuti struktur berikut ini:
- Klien menyatakan bahwa satu-satunya sumber informasi aliran kutipan yang dapat diandalkan adalah server utama untuk permintaan Pelanggan. Kutipan pada platform perdagangan tidak berfungsi sebagai sumber informasi tentang aliran kutipan sebenarnya yang dapat diandalkan, seperti dalam kasus koneksi yang tidak stabil antara platform perdagangan dengan server, bagian dari kutipan dari aliran mungkin tidak sampai pada platform perdagangan.
- Grafik yang ditampilkan pada platform perdagangan adalah indikasi. Dengan demikian, Perusahaan tidak menjamin bahwa transaksi akan dibuat pada harga yang sama seperti yang disebutkan pada grafik di platform perdagangan pada saat pengiriman transaksi Pelanggan lain.
- Harga yang ditampilkan pada platform perdagangan disusun dengan rumus (Bid+Ask)/2
- Kutipan non-pasar – harga di platform perdagangan yang tidak sesuai dengan harga pada pasar pada saat ini (untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai "Harga non-pasar").
- Dalam hal jika Perusahaan memenuhi permintaan Klien untuk Kutipan non-pasar, hal berikut akan dikenakan atas tugas Perusahaan:
- Dalam hal penutupan posisi – koreksi hasil finansial antara penutupan posisi yang salah dan penutupan menurut harga pasar sesungguhnya sesuai dengan saat penutupan transaksi menurut Harga non-pasar;
- Dalam hal pembukaan posisi – Perusahaan berhak membatalkan hasil finansial mengenai posisi tersebut.
3. Pemrosesan Perintah Klien untuk Membuka Posisi
- Jika jumlah dana yang tersedia cukup untuk membuka posisi - posisi akan dibuka.
- Jika jumlah dana yang tersedia tidak mencukupi untuk membuka posisi - posisi tidak akan dibuka.
- Perintah Klien untuk membuka posisi akan dilanjutkan, dan posisi dibuka hanya setelah pembukuan yang sesuai pada server mencatat file. Setiap posisi baru diberi nomor serial.
4. Pemrosesan Perintah Klien untuk Menutup Posisi
- Penutupan posisi perdagangan terjadi pada harga saat ini di server perdagangan pada saat penutupan operasi perdagangan.
5. Aset OTC
- Aset OTC atau "over the counter" adalah aset yang diperdagangkan di luar pasar reguler (untuk selanjutnya akan disebut sebagai "Aset").
- Harga Aset dibentuk dari data untuk permintaan perdagangan dan perintah dari Klien, yang diterima oleh Perusahaan.
- Klien menyatakan bahwa dengan membuat permintaan dan perintah perdagangan pada Aset tersebut, ia memahami inti fungsi Aset tersebut dan algoritme penentuan harga dari Aset tersebut.
- Klien menyatakan bahwa dengan membuat permintaan dan perintah perdagangan pada Aset tersebut, ia mengakui bahwa satu-satunya sumber informasi kutipan yang dapat diandalkan adalah server utama untuk perintah perdagangan dari Klien.
Dalam hal Perusahaan menemukan skema penipuan seperti:
- Penipuan terkait transaksi menggunakan kartu kredit dan cara lain mengisi saldo yang bukan milik Klien;
- Penipuan terkait penggunaan perangkat lunak untuk hasil perdagangan palsu;
- Penipuan terkait kesalahan dan kegagalan sistem untuk hasil perdagangan palsu;
dan dalam kasus kecurigaan Perusahaan yang wajar mengenai skema penipuan, seperti disebutkan di atas, Perusahaan berhak memblokir akun Klien tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu dan tanpa memberikan kemungkinan untuk menarik uang lebih lanjut dan/atau berhak secara sepihak mengakhiri Perjanjian dengan prosedur di luar hukum.
Terms & Conditions
Agreement for the provision of investment services, activities and ancillary services to a retail client
This Agreement is entered into by and between:
IQ Option Europe Ltd. with Registration No. HE327751, with its registered office at Yiannis Nicolaides Business Center, Agiou Athanasiou Avenue 33, 4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) on the one part and the Client who has registered for a trading account with the Company and deposited funds on the other part.
The Company is authorized to provide the Services listed in paragraph 2.1 below by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (hereinafter referred to as the “CySec”) (license No. 247/14) with contact address ‘27 Diagorou Street, 1097 Nicosia, Cyprus’.
The Company will provide the Services covered by this Agreement, through its electronic system via the Internet (hereinafter called the “Trading Platform”).
The Company will offer Services to the Client at the absolute discretion of the Company subject to the provisions of section 7 below.
The Client confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted all information, conditions and terms set out on the Company’s website www.eu.iqoption.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), including the ‘Client Categorisation’, ‘Complaints & Grievances Policy’, ‘Investor Compensation Fund’ and ‘Fees Page’ which are open to be reviewed and can be examined by the public and which include important legal Information.
The Company reserves the right to register and operate other website(s) for identifying suitable opportunities and creating consumer interest and awareness towards the Services to specific countries, which contain information and disclosures to the Clients and prospective clients in a foreign language.
The Company may provide all company documents in languages other than English for informational purposes only. Any translations provided do not bind the Company legally and the Company is not responsible for the accuracy of the information therein. The Client should also refer to the Website in English for information on the Company and its policies.
By accepting this Agreement, the Client agrees and accepts the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement, its Annexes and/or Appendices as well as other documentation/information on the Website, in addition to the following documents ‘Conflict of Interest Policy’, ‘Order Execution Policy’, ‘Risk Disclosure’. The Client accepts this Agreement by registering a Trading Account on the Website and depositing funds. By accepting the Agreement, the Client enters into a legal and binding agreement with the Company.
The terms of this Agreement shall be considered accepted unconditionally by the Client upon the Company’s receipt of an advance payment made by the Client in accordance with this Agreement. As soon as the Company receives the Client's advance payment, every operation made by the Client on the Trading Platform shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement and other documentation/information on the Website.
Subject to the Company’s final approval and upon the Client funding his account, the Client enters into a legal and binding contract with the Company.
Any agreement between the Company and its Clients and the procedure to be followed under it, is governed by the Distance Marketing of Consumer Financial Services Law N.242(I)/2004 (ο περί εξ’ Αποστάσεως και Εμπορίας Χρηματοοικονομικών Υπηρεσιών προς τους Καταναλωτές Νόμος) of the Republic of Cyprus implementing the EU Directive 2002/65/EC and all subsequent amendments to these under which the Agreement need not be signed and the Agreement has the same legal effect and establishes the same rights and duties and responsibilities as a printed agreement signed between both Parties.
By accepting this current agreement, the Client confirms that they are able to receive information, including amendments to the present agreement either via email or through the Website.
In case a Client wishes to have a printed Agreement, duly signed and stamped by the Company, the Client must download from the website at www.eu.iqoption.com the Agreement, complete and send two signed copies of the Agreement to the Company, indicating the Client postal address and a countersigned copy will be sent back to specified address.
WHEREAS the Client wants to make use of the Services provided by the Company, having agreed to the terms and conditions stated herein and completed the Client’s information required to activate the Trading Account.
1. Interpretation of Terms
In this Agreement, except where the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
“Agreement” means the present Agreement including any Annexes and/or Appendices attached herein as this may, from time to time, be amended or replaced.
“Appendix” means the Appendices of the Agreement as these may, from time to time be amended or replaced, which constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
“Annex” means the Annexes of the Agreement as these may, from time to time be amended or replaced, which constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
“Ask” means the higher price in a quote. The price the Client may buy at.
“Bid” means the lower price in a quote. The price the Client may sell at.
“Client” means a natural or legal person, accepted by the Company as its Client to whom Services will be provided by the Company under the Terms.
“Durable Medium” means any instrument, which enables the Client to store information addressed personally to the Client, in a way accessible for future reference and for a period of time adequate for the purposes of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
“Exchange” means any Regulated Market.
“Execution” means the execution of Client order(s) by the Company acting as a broker / matched trader for the Market Maker as per the terms of the present agreement.
“Financial Instruments” means the Financial Instruments as per paragraph 3.1 below that are available on the Company’s Trading Platform.
“Investor Compensation Fund” (CIF) means the fund of clients of CIFs, who are fund members, established pursuant to article 59(1) and (2) of the Law, and whose powers and functions are regulated by the provisions of the Law and this Directive DI144-2007-15 of 2015 of the CySec.
“KYC documents” means the documents of the Client that include the passport or ID and utility bill of the Client.
“Law” means the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2012 (Law 144(I)/2007) as this may, from time to time be amended or replaced.
“Market” means the market on which the Financial Instruments are subject to and/or traded on, whether this market is organized / regulated or not and whether it is in Cyprus or abroad.
“Market Maker” means the licensed entity for which the Company acts as a broker and facilitator for the purposes of reception and transmission of orders placed by the Client. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby noted that all transactions placed, received by the Company will be transmitted to the Market Maker. As per the terms of the “Agreement for the provision of liquidity and market making services” entered into between the Company and Iqoption Liquidity Ltd, with respect to the Services covered by the Agreement, the Company is acting as a commission based broker for Iqoption Liquidity Ltd and any market risk associated with the Execution lays with Iqoption Liquidity Ltd.
“Operating (Trading) Time” means the period of time within a calendar week, where the trading terminal or platform of the Company provides the opportunity of trading operations. The Company reserves the right to alter this period of time as it deems fit, upon notification to the Client.
“Retail Client” means a Client who is not a “Professional Client” or an “Eligible Counterparty” under the meaning of the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (hereinafter - “MiFID”) and in accordance to the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007.
“Parties” means the two parties to the Agreement i.e. the Company and the Client.
“Password” means the password chosen, at the request of the Company, by the Client for accessing the Company’s Trading Platform.
“Prices” means the prices offered to the Client for each transaction and which are based on the market rates provided by the Market Maker, and may be changed without prior notice. Where this is relevant, the “Prices” given through the Trading Platform include the Spread (see definition below). The Prices are the prices the Market Maker and the Company as its broker / matched trader are prepared to deal with the Client.
“Services” means the services provided or should be provided by the Company, acting as a broker, to the Client Trading Platform.
“Spread” means the difference between the purchase price Ask (rate) and the sale price Bid (rate) at the same moment. For avoidance of doubt, a predefined spread is for the purposes of this Agreement assimilated commission.
“Transaction” means any type of transaction effected in the Client’s Trading account(s). For the avoidance of doubt, it is noted that the Company acts merely as a broker / matched trader and therefore, all transactions placed through the Company’s Trading Platform will be transmitted for execution to the Market Maker as per the provisions of the Agreement.
“Trading Account” means unique personified register (account) of all the transactions/ operations on the trading platform of the Company.
“Trading Platform” means all programs and technology that present quotes in real-time, allow the placement/modification/deletion of orders and calculate all mutual obligations of the Client and the Company.
“Username” means the username chosen, at the request of the Company, by the user for accessing the Company’s Trading Platform.
“FATCA” means a United States federal law full name of which is The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
“US Reportable Person” – for the purposes of this Agreement means, a US Reportable persons who, in accordance with FATCA provisions, are defined as follows:
- US citizen (including dual citizen)
- a US resident alien for tax purposes
- a domestic partnership
- a domestic corporation
- any estate other than a foreign estate
- any trust if:
a) a court within the United States is able to exercise primary supervision over the administration of the trust
b) one or more United States persons have the authority to control all substantial decisions of the trust
- any other person that is not a foreign person.
- Any term used in this Agreement and not otherwise interpreted, shall have the meaning attributed thereto in the Law and/or any EU Directive.
- Headings of the paragraphs shall be used solely for ease of reference and shall not affect the contents and interpretation of the Agreement.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, reference to persons shall also include legal persons, the singular shall include the plural and vice-versa and either gender shall include the other.
- Reference to any agreement (including without limitation, this Agreement) or to any other document, shall be deemed to include references to them as these may from time to time be amended, expanded or replaced and to all agreements and documents, which are declared to be supplementary to them or are attached thereto.
2. Provision of Services
- Subject to the Client fulfilling the obligations under this Agreement, the Company shall facilitate the execution of relevant transactions requested by the Client and allowed by the capabilities of the Company and the Agreement.
- The Company shall carry out all transactions with the Client as provided in this Agreement on an execution-only basis, neither managing the account nor advising the Client. The Company is entitled to execute transactions requested by the Client as provided on this Agreement even if the transaction is not beneficial for the Client. The Company is under no obligation, unless otherwise agreed in this Agreement and/or other documentation/information on the Website, to monitor or advise the Client on the status of any transaction, to make margin calls, or to close out any of the Client’s open positions. Unless otherwise specifically agreed, the Company is not obligated to make an attempt to execute the Client’s order using quotes more favorable than those offered through the Trading Platform.
The Investment and Ancillary Services which the Company should provide under the terms of the Agreement are stated below, and the Company will provide them in its capacity as a broker under the terms of this Agreement. The Services that the Company has the right to provide in relation to one or more Financial Instruments as specified in its CySEC license as per the terms of the Agreement are the following:
Investment Services and Activities
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments;
- Execution of the orders on behalf of the Client.
- Safekeeping and administration of the Financial Instruments for the Client’s Trading Account, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of the Investment Services.
- Transferable securities
- Money market instruments
- Units in collective investment undertakings
- Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
- Options, futures, swaps forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event)
- Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market or/and an MTF
- Options, futures, swaps, forwards, and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point above and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls,
- Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk
- Financial Contracts for Differences, and
Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.
- On its Website the Company is entitled to provide financial services of protected Contracts for Difference (CFD).
Such protected CFD may be called options on the Website.
The Company confirms that with regards to the protected CFD on the Company’s Website:
A) the maximum risk for the Client related to the services of protected CFD on this Website shall in no way exceed the sum invested by the Client.
B) under no circumstances the risk of loss for the Client is greater than the amount of the initial financial contribution;
C) the risk of loss in relation to the corresponding potential benefits is reasonably understandable in light of the particular nature of the proposed financial contract. Under no circumstances the risk of loss shall exceed the sum invested by the Client.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, the Client confirms that:
A) The Client fully understands the maximum risk for the Client related to the services of protected CFD on this Website and the fact that such risk shall in no way exceed the sum invested by the client.
B) The Client fully understands that under no circumstances the risk of loss for the Client is greater than the amount of the initial financial contribution;
C) The Client fully understands the risk of loss in relation to the corresponding potential benefits is reasonably understandable for the Client in light of the particular nature of the proposed financial contract.
D)The Client fully understands that under no circumstances the risk of loss shall exceed the sum invested by the Client.
- On its Website the Company is entitled to provide financial services of protected Contracts for Difference (CFD).
The Company agrees to provide the Client with the Services subject to the Client:
- Being over 18 years old and of legal competence and sound mind;
- Not residing in any country where distribution or provision of Binary Options Services would be contrary to local law or regulation;
- Not being a US Reportable Person;
- Not being a citizen or resident of the following jurisdictions: Australia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, Palestine, Japan, Sudan, Syria, Iran, or North Korea.
- Without derogation from the above, the Company reserves the right, acting reasonably, to suspend or refuse access to and use of the Trading Platform to anyone it's its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any reports, news, opinions and any other information which may be provided by the Company to the Client, aim to facilitate the Client in making his own investment decisions and do not constitute personal investment advice. In case the Company is deemed, for any reason to provide any recommendation and/or advice, the Client hereby agrees that any transaction effected either by adopting or ignoring any such recommendation and/or advice shall be deemed to have been affected by the Client relying exclusively on his own judgment and the Company shall have no responsibility.
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that he shall be exclusively responsible for any investment strategy, transaction or investment and he shall not rely on the Company for this purpose and the Company shall have no responsibility whatsoever, irrespective of any circumstances, for any such investment strategy, transaction or investment.
- The Client has the right to cancel his order given to the Company within 3 seconds after the moment of giving such order to the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Cancellation"). Three seconds from the moment of giving the order to the Company by the Client via the platform, the Company may (but is not obliged to) offer to buyout the option from the Client and the Client have the right to agree to such offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyout"). The Client is entitled to use such Cancellation or Buyout option subject to the conditions specified on the platform. Such conditions can also include the fee charged by the Company. Such fee is specified on the platform. The Company is obliged to provide all necessary information as to the conditions of Cancellation and Buyout, their cost, etc. The Client acknowledges and agrees that provision of such information on the platform is sufficient. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the use of Cancellation or Buyout is very risky to the Client as long as the cost of Cancellation and/or Buyout depends on the market situation. The Client acknowledges and agrees that he bears all the risks associated with the use of Cancellation and/or Buyout.
3. Application, Registration and Verification
- When registering for a trading account with the Company, the Client must provide their personal data and verify their email address and telephone contact number. The Client is unable to proceed in his account registration unless this information is provided.
- Upon funding his account, the Client will be asked to provide further personal information pertaining to their economic profile, their appropriateness (see Clause 4) and must provide identification documents in order to verify his account. Clients will be unable to proceed to the trading platform without completing their account verification.
Identification documents may include but are not limited to:
- Passport or National ID Card issued by Government Authority
- Proof of Address in the form of a Utility Bill or Bank Statement
- The Company reserves the right to request additional supporting documents during the verification of the Client’s Trading Account and on an ongoing basis during the business relationship.
- Depending on the method of deposit, the Company reserves the right to request supporting documentation in order to verify the beneficial owner of the account from which funds have been sent.
- In the case of Credit or Debit Cards, the Company will request a scan copy of the front and back of the card. The Client should ensure to only leave available the first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number. All other digits and the CCV Code on the back should be covered for the Client’s protection.
- It is understood that the Company, under applicable regulations, is not required to accept a person as a Client until all documentation required by the Company have been received, properly and fully completed by the person and all internal checks have been satisfied.
The Client agrees to:
- Notify the Company of any changes to their personal and/or financial information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notify the Company of any changes to their email or telephone number by sending an email to email@example.com .
- Provide true and accurate data
- The Company reserves the right to use the Client’s information in order to follow anti-money laundering regulation. The Client authorizes the Company to use such information to perform internal checks.
- The Company may, at its discretion and depending on the deposit amount of the Client, give the client up to seven (7) days from the date of deposit, to provide supporting documents for the verification of the account. During this time, the Client will have access to the trading platform. If the Client does not provide the documentation within this timeframe, the Company will close the client’s account and return any remaining funds.
- In accordance with our governing regulation, part of the information requested from Clients is used to assess the Client’s appropriateness to the services and financial instruments offered by the Company.
- The Client’s knowledge and experience, as provided by the client, enables the Company to make a decision on the appropriateness of the Client. If the Client is identified as not having the correct level of knowledge/experience, the Company will inform the Client accordingly.
5. Client Categorization
- The Company is required under MiFID to categorize any Client as eligible Counterparty, Professional Client or Retail Client so that when carrying out business with a Client, the Company can provide the level of information, services and protection that is appropriate to and consistent with a Client categorization.
- On the basis of the information available to the Company, the Company categorized the Clients as Retail Client and agrees that he will be subject to the rules of professional conduct, which govern the Company’s relationship with Retail Client.
- This categorization will apply to all of the Company’s MiFID-related business with the Client unless the Parties agree otherwise.
- The Client has the right to request in writing to be categorized as a Professional Client (provided the relevant criteria and procedure are fulfilled), but in such case the Client will be afforded fewer regulatory protections. The Company will assess specific quantitative and qualitative criteria in accordance with the provisions of the Law and the change of categorization will depend on its absolute discretion.
- The Client has the right to register only one Trading Account, if any Client has multiple Trading Accounts then the Client needs to inform the Company in relation to these Trading Accounts before carrying out any transactions. If for any reason, the Company is not informed of any multiple Trading Accounts and discovers this to be the case, the Client will be contacted in order to choose which account they wish to keep. All other accounts will be blocked and Client's funds will be refunded back to the Client. Any losses incurred as a result of trading will not be refunded to the Client.
6. Client warranties
- The Client represents and warrants to the Company that:
- the Client has the authority to enter into this Agreement and to execute the provisions thereof;
- is the Client not under any legal disability with respect to, and is not subject to any law or regulation which prevents his performance of this Agreement or any contract or transaction contemplated by this Agreement;
- the Client acts as principal and not as an authorized representative / attorney or trustee of any third party.
- the monetary funds and/or Financial Instruments and other assets delivered for any purpose by the Client to the Company are not connected directly or indirectly to any illegal acts and/or criminal activities and/or terrorism;
- the monetary funds and/or Financial Instruments and other assets delivered for any purpose by the Client to the Company, shall belong exclusively to the Client and at all times be free from any charge, lien, pledge or encumbrance, unless the Client has otherwise disclosed to the Company in writing;
- the Financial Instruments and/or legal documents, which the Client delivers to the Company are authentic, valid and free of any defect and they shall have the legal effect which they contend to have;
- the Client certifies that he has provided accurate, complete and true information about himself upon registration and will maintain the accuracy of the provided information by promptly updating any registration information that may have changed. Failure to do so may result in Trading Account closure, Trading Account limitations and/or voiding of any transactions;
- The Client confirms that he/she is not the US Reportable Person or citizen or resident of Australia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, Palestine, Japan, Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
- The Client confirms that he has reached the age of maturity in the country of his/her residency.
- The Client confirms that he is of legal competence and/or of sound mind
- The Client will provide KYC documents to the Company within at least 7 days from the moment of depositing funds
- The Client confirms that the purpose and reason for registering and operating an IQ Option Trading account is to trade, on their own behalf, in binary options and to take advantage of the services offered by the Company. The Client warrants that should the reason for operating an IQ Option Trading account change, they will inform the Company immediately.
- The Client represents and warrants to the Company that:
7. Indemnity and Liability
- The Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and its directors, officers, employees or representatives against all direct or indirect liabilities (including without limitation all losses, damages, claims, costs or expenses), incurred by the Company or any other third party in respect to any act or omission by the Client in the performance of his obligations under this Agreement and/or the liquidation of any Financial Instruments of the Client in settlement of any claims with the Company, unless such liabilities result from gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company. This indemnity shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost or liability incurred by the Client in relation to this Agreement, unless such loss, expense, cost or liability is resulted from gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 6.1 above, the Company shall have no liability to the Client whether in Agreement, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Agreement.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of opportunity as a result of which the value of the Financial Instruments of the Client could have been increased or for any decrease in the value of the Financial Instruments of the Client, regardless of the cause, unless such loss is directly due to gross negligence, willful default or fraud on the part of the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss which is the result of misrepresentation of facts, error in judgment or any act done or which the Company has omitted to do, whenever caused, unless such act or omission resulted from gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any act or omission or for the insolvency of any counterparty, bank, custodian or other third party which acts on behalf of the Client or with or through whom transactions on behalf of the Client are carried out.
8. Reception & Transmission of Orders
- By accepting this Agreement, the Client accepts that he has read and understood all provisions of this Agreement and related information on the Website. The Client accepts and understands that all orders received shall be transmitted for execution to the Market Maker “Iqoption Liquidity Ltd” with which the Company has an arrangement / agreement, and that for any orders placed with the Company, the Company shall act as an agent and not as a principal of the Execution.
- The Client authorizes the Company to rely and act in accordance with any order, which appears to have been placed (and has been reasonably accepted as such by the Company) by the Client in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 16.
- The Client may transmit orders to the Market Maker via Trading Platform or in such other manner as it may be specified from time to time, provided the Company is satisfied, at its absolute discretion, as to the identity of the person placing the order as well as for the validity of the order.
- The Client agrees that the Company may record all telephone conversations between the Client and the Company’s employees or representatives and use such recordings or transcripts from such recordings as evidence towards any dispute.
- Any orders of the Client, once placed, cannot be revoked or amended, except where the Company, further to the coordination with the Market Maker, can and shall allow the Client to revoke or amend the relevant order.
- Reception of the order by the Company shall not constitute acceptance and acceptance shall only be constituted by the transmission for execution of the order by the Market Maker.
- The Company, upon acceptance of the order, shall only be liable for its due transmission for execution to the Market Maker, having the ability to execute such order.
- The Company shall be obliged to transmit the Client orders for execution by the Market Maker sequentially and promptly.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts a) the risk of mistakes or misinterpretations in the orders sent through the Trading Platform due to technical or mechanical failures of such means, b) the risk of delay or other problems as well as c) the risk that the orders may be placed by unauthorized persons and agrees to indemnify the Company in full for any loss incurred as a result of acting in accordance to such orders. The Client accepts that during the reception and transmission of his order, the Company shall have no responsibility as to its content or the identity of the person placing the order, except for gross negligence, willful default or fraud by the Company.
9. Electronic Trading
- By accepting this Agreement, the Client is entitled to apply for access codes, within the Company’s electronic systems and/ or Trading platform, in order to be able to give orders for the purchase or sale of the Financial Instruments by connecting to the internet through a compatible device such as a personal computer, a tablet or a smartphone. The Client acknowledges and understands that the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to terminate the Client’s access to the Company’s Trading Platform or part of them in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation of its systems and in order to protect its own interests and the interests of its Clients. In such cases, the Company may close any or all Trading Accounts.
- The Client agrees and declares that:
- the Client will ensure that the Username and Password issued by the Company in relation to the use of the Service(s) will only be used by him and will not be disclosed to any other person;
- the Client shall destroy any written notification of his security information upon receipt;
- the Client shall avoid choosing numbers, passwords etc. which may be easy to guess such as birthdays and telephone numbers;
- the Client shall never write down or record his security information without disguising it, and
- the Client shall be liable for all orders given through his security information and any orders received in this manner by the Company shall be considered to have been given by the Client.
- The Client undertakes to notify the Company immediately if the Client notices or has any reason to suspect that:
- the Client’s security information has been learnt or may be misused by any person;
- any unauthorized or irregular transaction was recorded on his Trading Account;
- an erroneous order confirmation or any similar inaccurate or conflicting statement or any information;
- the Client became a US Reportable Person or a citizen or resident of Australia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Japan.
- The Client acknowledges that the provision of the Service(s) may involve information being transported over an open network. Information is therefore transmitted regularly and without control across borders. The Company takes reasonable steps to avoid information being intercepted and read by third parties, by utilizing techniques such as encryption, however it is not always possible to avoid someone other than the Company from gaining access to information about the Client and the Client dealings with the Company.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company will not take action based on the orders transmitted to the Company for execution by the Market Maker using electronic means other than those orders transmitted using the predetermined electronic means such as the Trading Platform, and the Company shall have no liability towards the Client for failing to take action based on such orders.
- The Company bears no responsibility for any actions or omissions of the Market Maker or of third parties nor does it bear any responsibility for any damage and/or loss and/or expense caused to the Client, and/or the Market Maker and/or third parties as a result of and/or in relation to any aforesaid action or omission.
- The Company is not responsible for any power cuts or failures that prevent the use of the system and/or the Trading Platform and cannot be responsible for not fulfilling any obligations under this agreement because of network connection or electricity failures.
- Telephone instructions related to trading activities, are currently not permitted. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend this term in the future.
- The Client using the Trading Platform can give only the following orders of trading nature:
- CALL – to buy an option;
- PUT – to sell an option;
- Orders can be transmitted for execution, only within the operating (trading) time. The Client’s order shall be valid and in accordance with the type and time of the given order, as specified.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company has the right to close any transaction, at its sole and absolute discretion without providing prior notice to the Client if the underlying asset or contract on which the transaction is based settles on an expiry date as determined by the relevant financial market, in which the said asset is traded (such time referred to as 'Closing Time' and the relevant expiring transaction referred to as an 'Expiring Transaction'). The Company will not be obligated to take actions to roll over an open position in an Expiring Transaction.
- In case of force-majeure, the Company may suspend, freeze and/or cancel the Client positions and suspend any trading activities on the Trading Platform, and/or suspend the trading of a particular asset and/or request the revision of the executed transactions.
- If the Client remains inactive for a period of 90 concurrent days ('Inactive Account'), his account will be charged with an annual maintenance fee of €50.00 on the unused credit balance. It should be made clear that any maintenance fees shall not exceed the total balance of such Inactive Account.
- Tournaments: Clients are given the opportunity to enter into tournaments in which virtual funds are traded. The top traders in the tournaments are awarded with real funds into their trading accounts. The Client accepts that the Company cannot guarantee fair play amongst all participants in the tournaments and enters them at their own risk.
10. Refusal of Transmission of Orders
- The Client acknowledges that the Company will have the right, at any time and for any reason and without justification, at its sole discretion, to refuse to transmit any order for execution by the Market Maker, including without limitation the following circumstances:
- If the execution of the order aims or may aim to manipulate the market price of the Financial Instruments (market manipulation);
- If the execution of the order constitutes or may constitute abusive exploitation of confidential information (insider trading);
- If the execution of the order contributes or may contribute to the legalization of the proceeds of illegal activities (money laundering);
- If the Client has no insufficient funds to cover the purchase of Financial Instruments or if there is insufficient number of Financial Instruments to cover their sale;
- If the Client fails to fulfill any of his obligations towards the Company under this Agreement;
- If the Client seeks to be or became the US Reportable Person or the citizen or resident of Australia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Japan.
- Any such refusal by the Company shall not affect any obligation, which the Client may have towards the Company.
11. Client’s Money (Safeguarding)
- Client’s funds which will be used for the provision of Service(s) shall be held with the Company in the name of the Client in special client denominated accounts (further – Bank account) with reliable financial institutions (within or outside Cyprus or the EEA). These funds will be segregated from the Company’s funds and cannot be used for any other purpose. Company will not be held liable for the insolvency, act or omissions of any bank or other third party holding Client’s funds.
- The Client’s funds in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 10.1 may be held with the funds of other Clients in a pooled Bank account, and although segregated from the Company’s own funds it may not be segregated from the funds held for other clients within the relevant Bank account. Consequently, in the event of default on the part of the bank or other institution, which causes a shortfall in the funds held in the pooled Bank account, the Client may share proportionately in that shortfall.
- The Client authorizes the Company to make deposits and/or withdrawals from the Bank account on his behalf including, without prejudice to the generality of the above, withdrawals for settlement of all transactions undertaken by this Agreement and all amounts payable by or on behalf of the Client to the Company or to any other third party
- The Company retains a right of set off and may, at its discretion, from time to time and without the Client’s authorization, set-off any amounts held on behalf and/or to the credit of the Client against the Client’s obligation to the Company and/or merge any accounts of the Client with the Company. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company and the Client, this Agreement shall not give rise to any rights other than those set out herein or to any credit facilities.
- The Client has the right to withdraw the funds, which are not used for margin covering, free from any obligations from his account without closing the said account.
- The funds transfer (withdrawal from Trading Account) is achieved within 24 hours after receiving from the Client a withdrawal request instruction. Then the transferring amount reduces the balance of the Client's Trading Account on the day the withdrawal request is processed. The Company reserves the right to decline a withdrawal request if the request is not in accordance with this Agreement or to delay the processing of the request if not satisfied with full documentation of the Client.
- The Client agrees to pay any incurred bank transfer fees when withdrawing funds from his account to his designated bank account. The Client is fully responsible for the payments details that he has provided to the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility for the Client’s funds if the Client’s given details are incorrect. It is also understood that the Company accepts no responsibility for any funds not deposited directly into the Company’s bank accounts/Trading Account(s).
- The Client agrees that any amounts sent by the Client will be deposited to the Trading Account at the value date of the payment received and net of any charges / fees charged by the bank or any other intermediary involved in such transaction process. The Company must be satisfied that the sender is the Client before making any amount available to the Trading Account, otherwise the Company reserves the right to refund / send back the net amount received to the remitter by the same method as received.
- Withdrawals should be made using the same method used by the Client to fund his Trading Account and to the same remitter. The Company reserves the right to decline a withdrawal with specific payment method and to suggest another payment method where the Client needs to complete a new withdrawal request. The Company further reserves the right to request further documentation while processing the Client's’ withdrawal request. If the Company is not satisfied with any documentation provided by the Client, the Company may reverse the withdrawal transaction and deposit the amount back to the Client’s Trading Account.
- In the event that any amount received in the Bank Accounts is reversed by the Bank Account provider at any time and for any reason, the Company will immediately reverse the affected deposit from the Client’s Trading Account and further reserves the right to reverse any other type of transactions effected after the date of the affected deposit. It is understood that these actions may result in a negative balance in all or any of the Client’s Trading Account(s).
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company will not pay interest to the Client on funds located on Trading Account. The Company reserves the right to establish when and how much interest it will pay on the Client funds.
- It is understood by the Client that the Company may keep merchant accounts in its name with payment service providers (PSPs). The primary function will be to facilitate and settle payment transactions of its Clients and it is noted that merchant accounts are not used for safekeeping of Client money.
- The Company will exercise due skill, care and diligence when selecting and appointing financial institutions such as banks or PSPs, especially in cases where these institutions hold Client money. The Company will periodically review, monitor and take into account the financial institution's reputation, integrity and expertise, in addition to its regulatory status. It should be noted that the Company cannot be held liable for any circumstances beyond its control and as such is not responsible for any losses the client may face as a result of the insolvency or failure of the financial institution where Client money is held.
- For the purposes of safeguarding Client money, according to regulation, the Company:
- Will retain accurate corresponding records distinguishing the Client money from its own as well as that of other Clients.
- Will conduct on a regular basis reconciliation between its internal accounts and records and those of any third parties by whom those funds are held.
- Will keep all Client money segregated from its own funds
- Will not use Client money for its own business purposes
- Will ensure that Client money deposited into financial institutions is segregated from its own money in clearly identified accounts (Clause 9.1)
- The financial institution where segregated client funds will be kept may be within Cyprus or within the EEA. It should be noted that the applicable legislation applied to such financial institutions outside of Cyprus (but within EEA) may be different from the applicable legislation in Cyprus. In the event of insolvency, your funds may be treated differently from any treatment applicable to funds held in segregated accounts in Cyprus.
- The financial institution, to which we will pass your money, may hold it in an omnibus account. Hence, in the event of the insolvency or any other comparable proceedings in relation to that financial institution, we may only have an unsecured claim against the financial institution on your behalf, and you will be exposed to the risk that the money received by us from the financial institution is insufficient to satisfy your claims. It is understood that the Company may hold Client money and the money of other clients in the same account.
12. Deposits & Withdrawals
- The Client's Trading Account shall be activated upon the deposit of funds.
- The Client is able to deposit funds into his account at any time during the course of business relationship. Deposits can be made through a number of methods as specified on the Company’s Website, which may be changed at the Company’s discretion. When making a deposit, the Company shall credit the Client’s Trading account with the relevant amount.
- The Company prohibits third party or anonymous payments into the Client’s trading account. Only funds sent from an account held in the Client’s name and belonging to the Client are acceptable. The Company reserves the right at its discretion, if it has identified third party or anonymous deposits, to block the account. The Client should note that any remaining funds will be returned to the third-party source via the same payment method and any profits accumulated by the Client using third party or anonymous funds will not be made available to the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to request documentation to confirm the source of funds deposited into the Client’s account.
- The Company will process withdrawals upon receiving a request through the Client’s platform. When requesting a withdrawal, the Client should note that the withdrawal of funds will be sent back to the same account via the same method from where the initial deposit was received (e.g. Client deposits 100$ to trading account by bank wire, first 100$ of withdrawal will be sent via bank wire to same bank account). The Client is able to request any profit (above his deposit amounts) through other available methods, as long as the account here the withdrawal is to be made belongs to the Client.
- Withdrawals can only be requested to accounts in the Client’s name. No withdrawals will be processed to third party or anonymous accounts.
13. Titles of Ownership
- The Financial Instruments purchased by the Client or by the Company on behalf of the Client and shall be registered in the name of the Client and/or in the name of the Company on behalf of the Client.
14. Safekeeping of Financial Instruments
- The Client’s Financial Instruments shall be deposited for safekeeping with a third party/custodian in the name of the Client and/or in the name of the Company on behalf of the Client subject to the terms of this Agreement, which may include the Market Maker if applicable and permitted by applicable legislation. Such Financial Instruments may not be separately identifiable from the proprietary Financial Instruments of the third party / custodian and in such cases, the Client may not be fully protected against any act, omission or the insolvency of the third party / custodian.
- The Company shall act with diligence and care during the appointment and monitoring of the third party / custodian for the holding and safeguarding of Financial Instruments. The Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Client due to any act, omission or the insolvency of the third party / custodian, unless such loss is the result of gross negligence or fraud by the Company in the appointment or monitoring of the third party / custodian.
- The Client’s Financial Instruments in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 11.1 may be held with Financial Instruments of other clients in a pooled Bank account with a third party / custodian. Consequently, in the event of default on the part of the third party / custodian which causes a shortfall in the Financial Instruments held in the pooled Bank account, the Client may share proportionately in that shortfall.
- Where the Financial Instruments and assets of the Client are deposited for safekeeping with a third party / custodian of the Client’s choice, the Client will enter directly into an agreement with the third party / custodian of his choice and will notify the Company in writing of the appointment and the details of the third party / custodian.
15. Settlement of Transactions
- The Company shall proceed to a settlement of all transactions upon execution of such transactions by the Market Maker.
- An online statement of Account will be available for printing to the Client on the Trading Platform of the Company, at all times.
16. Laws and Market Regulations
- All transactions on behalf of the Client shall be subject to the laws, which govern the establishment and operation, the regulations, arrangements, directives, decisions, circulars and practices (jointly referred to as “the Laws and Regulations”) of the CySEC and any other authorities which govern the operations of Investment Firms, as they are amended from time to time. The Company shall be entitled to take or avoid taking any necessary measures in order to comply with the Laws and Regulations, included but not limited FATCA, in force from time to time.
17. Client’s Obligations
- The Client shall be obliged to deposit with the Bank Account any required funds so that there is sufficient clear balance for the transmission of his order for the purchase of Financial Instruments and to deliver to the third party / custodian under the Company’s control any Financial Instruments he requires from the Company to sell, which may include the Market Maker if applicable and permitted by applicable legislation. In case of non-fulfillment of these obligations, the Company shall be entitled not to transmit the relevant order, in whole or in part. If the Company transmits such orders, the Client shall be obliged to immediately pay the difference between the said balance and the cost of the transaction (in case of purchase) or to deliver the Financial Instruments and/or their control to the third party / custodian (in case of sale) and to pay the Company’s fee, commissions and/or other expenses, otherwise the Client shall be instantly deemed in default without any further notice and shall be liable for any loss caused to the Company from this delay including loss of profit.
- All assets, including Financial Instruments or funds which come into the control of the Company on behalf of the Client shall be subject to the Company’s right of lien. To this extent, the Company shall be entitled to refuse their delivery to the Client until all the obligations towards the Company are fulfilled. The Company shall not be liable for any losses caused to the Client or to any third party by the exercise of the right of lien or by any other lawful measures, which may be taken by it, in settlement of its claims against the Client, including any future or contingent claims.
- The Client agrees that in case the Company carries out a transaction on his behalf which is not covered by the balance of his Trading account, the Company shall have the right to liquidate his assets and use the proceeds to cover part or the total difference.
- The Company has the right to refuse to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement, for as long as it maintains any claims against the Client, whether these are due, future or contingent and regardless of whether these arise from the same transaction from which such obligations arise.
18. Other Documents
- The Client shall sign any document, which at the Company’s discretion, is considered fair and necessary for the provision of the Service(s) by the Company under this Agreement, including without limitation, for the transmission of the Client’s orders and the operation of the Client’s funds. Such document shall constitute an integral part of this Agreement and shall remain in force until the Company receives a written notice from the Client to revoke it.
19. Foreign Exchange
- For any conversion required to be effected from one currency to another for the execution of any order, the Company is entitled at its absolute discretion to debit the Client’s Trading Account with the equivalent amount of the transaction in the currency in which the Client holds the Trading Account.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that he shall undertake all risks deriving from any such conversion and in particular, the risk of loss which may be incurred as a result of the fluctuation in the exchange rates.
20. Costs and Associated Charges
- The Company may pay fee/commission to business introducers, referring agents, or other third parties based on written agreement. This fee/commission is related to the frequency/volume of transactions and/or other parameters.
- The Company will receive fee/commission as well as other remuneration from the Market Maker, based on the “Agreement for the provision of liquidity and market making services” between the Company and the Market Maker. The Company will receive fee/commission from the Market Maker for whom it acts as a Broker, through which transactions are executed.
- All applicable fees or charges can be found on the Company’s Website (FEES PAGE). The Company has the right to amend its fees and charges from time to time.
21. Provision of Information to the Client
- Where the Company holds Financial Instruments or funds on behalf of the Client, it shall send to the Client at least annually, a statement in a Durable Medium of those Financial Instruments or funds unless such a statement has been provided in any other periodic statement.
- Where the Company carries out an order on behalf of the Client and the confirmation is received by the Company from the Market Maker or a third party, it shall send to the Client, in a Durable Medium, a notice which confirms execution of the order and includes the essential information concerning its execution, no later than the first business day following receipt of the confirmation from the Market Maker or the third party. The Company shall not send a notice when a confirmation is promptly dispatched to the Client by the Market Maker or third parties executing the order and contains all relevant information.
- The notice confirming the execution of the order, which shall be sent by the Company to the Client, shall include, as the case may be, the Company’s identification, the full name of the natural person or the name of the legal person or other designation of the Client, the trading day and time, the type of the order, the execution venue, the identification of the Financial Instrument, reference to the type of order (buy or sell), the quantity, the unit price, total consideration and the total sum of the commissions and expenses charged.
- The Client may request from the Company to send him information about the status of his/her order.
- The Client may object in writing any part of the notice referred to in paragraph 21.3 above within 5 (five) business days from the date he receives the notification. Failure of the Client to act as above shall prevent the Client from raising any objection or dispute on the specific transaction. An objection of the Client does not result in the cancellation of the transaction.
- The Company may receive delayed, modified or erroneous reports from the Market Maker or a third party / custodian. By accepting this Agreement, the Client declares that he understands, agrees and accepts that such notice confirming the execution of order by the Market Maker, may be amended as a result of such delayed, modified or erroneous reports from the Market Maker or the third party / custodian, and in such cases the Company shall have no responsibility.
- Beta Versions: The Company may test certain functions and websites using a Beta Version which is available to Clients. Clients should note that the Company is not liable for any financial losses or disruptions to services the Client may face as a result of using Beta Versions. All Beta Versions will be identified as such and the Client accepts all risks.
22. Outsourcing and Appointment of Tied Agents
- The Company may appoint tied agents (further – “Agent(s))”) for identifying suitable opportunities and creating consumer interest and awareness towards the Services, for the receipt and transmission of orders from the Clients and/or for the provision of advice to the Client (if the Company offers such service as separate Service) or potential client in relation to the Financial Instruments. In case of appointment of an Agent, the Company shall remain fully and unconditionally responsible for any action or omission on the part of the Agent when acting on its behalf.
23. Investor Compensation Fund
- The Company is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund. The Client, under certain preconditions, is entitled to compensation from the Investor Compensation Fund. For more information please see Investor Compensation Fund
24. Acknowledgement of Risks
- By accepting this Agreement the Client accepts that the Client has read and understood the information contained in this Agreement and the Company’s general description of the nature and risks of different Financial Instruments and/or Service(s) which can be found in our Risk Disclosure
25. Duration of Agreement and Amendment Thereof
- This Agreement shall take effect upon its acceptance by the Client by opening Trading Account and the depositing of funds. This agreement shall be valid for an indefinite time period, unless terminated in accordance with paragraph 26 below.
- This Agreement may be amended unilaterally by the Company to reflect any change in the legislation and/or decisions and/or EU Directives and/or regulations of the Market and/or the CySEC and/or other appropriate authorities in the Republic of Cyprus or abroad that affect this Agreement. In any such case, the Company shall notify the Client of the said amendment, which shall take effect immediately without the Client’s consent by publishing the new version of the Agreement and/or other related documentation/information on the Website.
- In cases where the amendment of this Agreement is not required as in paragraph 25.2 above, the Company shall notify the Client of the relevant amendment. The amendments may take effect the date specified in the said notice, which date shall be at least 15 (fifteen) days after the sending date of the notice. Any order of the Client to affect a transaction(s) following the receipt of the notice, shall be deemed as acceptance by the Client of the contents of the amendment and of the Agreement as amended. In case the Client does not agree with the amendments made in Agreement and/or Website and/or related documentation/information the Client shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement in accordance with paragraph 26 below. No amendment of the terms of this Agreement shall affect any outstanding order, transaction or any other rights or obligations, which exist at the date of amendment.
26. Termination of the Agreement
- Each Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement at any time by giving to the other Party 15 (fifteen) days written notice.
- The Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately without giving prior notice under the following circumstances:
a. Death or legal incompetence of the Client;
b. If any application is made or any order is issued or a meeting is convened or a resolution is approved or any measures of bankruptcy or winding up of the Client are taken;
c. The Client violates any of the Client’s obligations under this Agreement;
d. The Client being guilty of malicious conduct or gross negligence or fraud or of using fraudulent means or was involved in fraud scheme in relation to the performance of this Agreement;
e. The Company has reasonable suspicion that the Client being guilty of or fraud or of using fraudulent means or was involved in fraud scheme in relation to the performance of this Agreement;
f. The termination is required by any competent regulatory authority or body or court of law or under applicable law;
g. The Client occurred to be or became the US Reportable Person or citizen or resident of Australia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, Palestine, Sudan, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Japan;
h. In case the Company became aware that the Client has not reached the age of maturity in the country which resident or citizen the Client is.
i. In case the Client receives 2 warnings regarding verbal abuse against employees of the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately without giving prior notice under the following circumstances: if the Client didn’t provide to the Company his KYC documents within 14 days from the moment of acceptance of this Agreement.
- Provided that the provisions of paragraph 14 shall continue to apply even after the termination of the Agreement, any other lawful rights or obligations that have arisen during or before the termination of the Agreement shall not be affected and the Client shall be obliged to pay to the Company, inter alia:
- Any pending fee of the Company and any other amount payable to the Company;
- Any expenses incurred by the Company in the provision of the Service(s) under this Agreement, or as a result of the termination of this Agreement, and
- Any losses arising during the arrangement or the settlement of the outstanding obligations.
- In case of termination of this Agreement for a reason indicated in clause 26.2 of this Agreement, the Company shall have no liability towards the Client and no obligation to pay the profit of the Client.
- In case of termination of this Agreement for a reason indicated in clause 26.1 of this Agreement, the Company shall have either to wire to the Client the remaining balance or to give to the client the opportunity to withdraw his remaining balance. In case of termination of this Agreement for a reason indicated in clause 26.2 of this Agreement, the Company shall have to wire to the Client the remaining balance.
- In case of termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Company shall have no liability towards the Client in case the obligations subject to the fulfillment the Company’s obligations.
27. The Client Data
- The Client’s data are those recorded in the Client’s questionnaire and are included in the Client’s Trading Account under his personal cabinet.
- The Company could update the Client’s data by written notice to the Client in a reasonable time at its absolute discretion.
- The Company will keep Client’s data for the whole duration of this Agreement and for at least 5 (five) years following termination of this Agreement.
- The Parties agree to keep confidential and not to disclose to any third party any confidential information given by the other Party under this Agreement including without limitation all the communication, documentation or other information exchanged between them, both during the term of the Agreement as well as after its termination.
- The Company has the right, without prior notice to the Client, to disclose personal data or details of the transactions of the Client in order to comply with the requirements of the regulatory authorities in the Republic of Cyprus or abroad. The Company may also disclose such information to its auditors/consultants provided if they are informed and committed to the confidentiality of the information communicated.
- The Company will handle all Clients’ personal data according to the relevant laws and regulations for the protection of personal data as this may be amended from time to time.
29. Communication Methods
- Subject to any specific provision to the contrary in this Agreement, the Client may communicate with the Company by mail, fax, email or telephone. The communication details of the Company are the following:
Postal Address: Yiannis Nicolaides Business Center, Agiou Athanasiou Avenue 33, 4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus.
Telephone:(+357) 25 825808 Fax: (+357) 25 335164.
- The official communication language of the Company is English. For the ease and convenience of the Client, the Company employs staff who are able to speak the Client’s native language. It should be noted that all documents and information provided by the Company shall be in English, if the Company provides such information in any languages other than English, it does so for informational purposes only. The Company will not be legally responsible or liable regarding the accuracy of the translated information. It is advised that the Client refer to the English version of such information/documentation.
- Subject to any specific provision to the contrary in this Agreement, the Client may communicate with the Company by mail, fax, email or telephone. The communication details of the Company are the following:
30. Handling of Complaints
- The Client shall contact (in writing) the Company’s compliance officer in respect to any complaints for the Services provided by the Company under this Agreement at the communication details specified above or through the email: complaints@.iqoption.com. The complaint shall be dealt with in accordance with the procedures set forth in the Company’s policy, details of which can be found at the following link Complaints & Grievances Policy.
31. Force Majeure
- The Company shall not be liable to the Client for any failure, hindrance or delay in performing its obligations under this agreement where such failure, hindrance or delay arises directly or indirectly from circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such force majeure events shall include without limitation any technical difficulties such as telecommunications failures or disruptions, declared or imminent war, rebellion, civil unrest, natural disasters, statutory provisions, measures taken by authorities, strikes, lock–outs, boycotts, blockades or discontinuance or suspension of the operation of any Market.
- The Company does not bear responsibility for not fulfilling (improperly fulfilling) of its obligations when prevented from doing so by uncontrollable circumstances.
- The Agreement shall be personal to the Client and the Client shall not be entitled to assign or transfer any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- The Company may at any time assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party. The Company shall notify the Client of any such assignment.
33. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The Agreement and all transactional relations between the Client and the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and the Parties agree that all disputes shall be finally settled in the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
34. General Provisions
- The Client acknowledges that no representations were made to him by or on behalf of the Company, which have in any way incited or persuaded him to enter into this Agreement.
- This Agreement, together with the Appendices/Annexes and other related documentation/information on the Website, including ‘Conflict of Interest Policy’, ‘Order Execution Policy’, ‘Risk Disclosure’, shall constitute the entire agreement between the Company and the Client in accordance with the provisions of the Law and shall prevail over any oral or written communication and/or previous agreements between the Company and the Client.
- In case any provision of the Agreement becomes, at any time, illegal, void or unenforceable in any respect, in accordance with any applicable law and/or regulation of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall not be affected.
- In case of negligence, tolerance or leniency on the part of any Party with respect to its rights under this Agreement shall not in any case be deemed a silent or other waiver or abandonment of rights.
- Where the Client is more than one person, the Client’s obligations under this Agreement shall be joint and several and any reference in this Agreement to the Client shall be construed, where applicable, as reference to any one or more of such persons. Unless otherwise specified, any order, notice or communication given by any of the persons who constitute the Client shall be deemed to have been given by and/or on behalf of all the persons who constitute the Client.
- The Client consents to unsolicited communication (cold calling) and agrees to be contacted during normal business hours for direct advertising without prior invitation by the Company.
- The Client undertakes to pay all stamp expenses relating to the Agreement and any documents, which may be required for the execution of the transactions under the Agreement.
- The Client solemnly declares that:
- the Client has received and/or has had the opportunity to receive a copy of the Agreement prior to the date of its signing and that he/she has had the opportunity to get advice from a lawyer and/or professional advisor of his choice, and
- the Client has carefully read and has fully comprehended the entire contents of this Agreement with which he absolutely and unreservedly agrees and the Client accepts that he/she shall be fully bound by its terms and conditions.
ANNEX 1 - GENERAL TERMS
1. The Client's Responsibility
- The Client acknowledges that these General Terms is as an integral part of this Agreement.
- It is the Client's responsibility to verify that all transactions and Service(s) received are not contradictory to any applicable law and to undertake any other legal duty emanating from the use of Website at the Client’s sole option, discretion and risk, and the Client is solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in the Client's jurisdiction and/or place of residence. The Client holds sole liability for all transactions in his Trading Account, including all cards transactions or other means of deposit and withdrawal transactions (as stated below).
- The Client is responsible for securing his/her Username and Password for Trading Account. The Client holds sole responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission of the Client causing inappropriate or irregular use of the Client Trading Account.
- Without limitation of the aforesaid and only in the event of definitive judgment by court or other authorized legal institution resolving that the Company and/or its Agent(s) hold liability towards the Client or third party, the Company's liability, in any event, will be limited to the amount of money deposited and/or transferred by the Client to the Trading Account in respect of the transaction which caused the liability of the Company and/or its Agent(s) (if such was caused).
- No Trading Account will be approved without the completion of the Company’s compliance procedures.
2. Risk Disclosure
- The Client acknowledges that he has read, understood and accepted the Company’s risk disclosure information found on the Company’s Website.
3. Financial Information
- The Company should not be held responsible for any losses that the Client may incur (or to third party) due to reliance on inaccurate or erroneous financial information on the Website.
- The Client should verify the accuracy and reliability of the information on the Website and its appropriateness in comparison with other dependable information sources. The Company will not be held responsible for any allegedly caused claim, cost, loss or damage of any kind as a result of information offered on the Website or due to information sources used by the Website.
- The Client approves and accepts that any oral information given to him/her in respect of his Trading Account might be partial and unverified. The Client's accepts sole risk and responsibility for any reliance on the aforementioned information. The Company does not give any warranty that pricing or other information supplied by it through its trading software or any other form is correct or that it reflects current market conditions.
4. Trading Rescission
- Trading on the Website or partly on one or more instruments may be cancelled with no advanced notice. The Client will have no claim or right of indemnification for damages allegedly caused by trading cancellation, whether for concluded transactions or for transactions, the Client may indicate that he allegedly intended to be carried out.
5. Limited Liability
- The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted service, safe and errors-free, and immunity from unauthorized access to the trading sites' servers nor disruptions caused from damages, malfunctions or failures in hardware, software, communications and systems in the Client's computers and in the Company's suppliers.
- Supplying services by the Company depends, inter alia, on third parties and the Company bears no responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties and bears no responsibility for any damage and/or loss and/or expense caused to the Client and/or third party as a result of and/or in relation to any aforesaid action or omission.
- The Company will bear no responsibility for any damage of any kind allegedly caused to the Client, which involves force majeure or any such event that the Company has no control of and which has influenced the accessibility of its trading site.
- Under no circumstances will the Company or its Agent(s) hold responsibility for direct or indirect damage of any kind, even if the Company or its Agent(s) had been notified of the possibility of aforesaid damages.
6. The Company's Privileges
- The Client agrees that the Company may, at any time and with no prior notice to the Client terminate, cancel and/or close all or part of the Client’s transactions, pledge, transfer, or sell the balance and/or securities in the Client's Trading Account and to perform any action which the Company, at its sole discretion, sees fit to cure the breach if any of the following occur:
- If he is in breach of any of his obligations according to the terms and conditions and/or the Agreement;
- If he becomes insolvent or bankrupt or in procedure of bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency or any equivalent procedure.
- The Client confirms and accepts that the Company might impose restrictions on the Trading Account if required to by law, including without limitation, court order, tax authority, regulatory authorities and any other official authority requirement. The Client agrees that the Company might be required to return or block money existing in the Client's Trading Account to fulfill requirements of the previously mentioned authorities. Should the aforementioned occur, the Client will have no right, claim or demand from the Company in respect of losses caused to his account as a result of any such action and undertakes to indemnify the Company for any damage caused by the Company's aforesaid action.
- The Company cannot accept request to modify or cancel transaction received from the Client.
- The Company is responsible for approving transmission for the execution of a specific transaction and the Client will only assume that a specific transaction was executed upon receipt of an official company report/reply. Further, the Client is solely responsible to verify the status of the pending transactions prior to carrying out other transactions.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to review transaction confirmations and reports through his Trading Account or delivered by email or in any other form, instantly following their receipt. Unless the Client objects within (3) three business days, the Company shall consider the reports accurate. The Company has the right to determine the validity of any such objection should it occur.
- The Client agrees that the Company may, at any time and with no prior notice to the Client terminate, cancel and/or close all or part of the Client’s transactions, pledge, transfer, or sell the balance and/or securities in the Client's Trading Account and to perform any action which the Company, at its sole discretion, sees fit to cure the breach if any of the following occur:
7. Deposits and Withdrawals
- According to Anti-money laundering laws and regulations, the Client performing a bank transfer deposit must use a single bank account registered on the Client's name and located in his/her country of residence. The Client has to deliver an official confirmation of transfer (i.e. remittance slip) and validate that the deposit order is carried out according to the Company's requirements. An absence of such confirmation or incompatibility between account and Client's details might cause a transfer to a wrong account, or cause the rejection/loss of the request, or cause the Company to recall the deposit amount to the transferring bank, and eventually could result in the cancellation of the deposit order. Any withdrawal carried out by bank transfer, will only be transferred to the bank account that the deposit money had originated/deposited.
- According to Anti-money laundering laws and regulations, the Company, at its sole discretion, might carry out withdrawal orders by alternative means to those, which have been used in the original deposit order, if and as far as the Company will allow payment by other means of payment. Specifically, when carrying out deposits by other methods (other than credit cards and/or bank transfers), the Client hereby agrees and confirms his/her obligation and commitment to abide by the applicable rules and regulations.
- The Company will withdraw the Client funds by making a bank wire or transfer to his/her credit card and/or credit card account that was used when the deposit was made, following the Client's withdrawal order. The Company will endeavor to withdraw the Client in accordance with Client's chosen method. Without prejudice to the previously mentioned, the Company reserves the right to withdraw the funds of the Client by different means in accordance with Client's type of credit card and/or according to the Company's internal regulations. The Credit card withdrawal shall be performed at times and according to the International Payments Systems procedures.
- As the withdrawal request is pending (no confirmation has been given/sent to the Client by the Company), the Client may ask to stop the withdrawal process, according to the instructions, leaving the balance of his/her Trading Account intact. The Client accepts and confirms that upon completion of the withdrawal request, he/she will no longer be allowed to request withdrawal cancellation.
- Subject to paragraph 7.4, if the Client had requested multiple withdrawals to be completed and subsequently requested to carry out multiple stop withdrawals, the Client shall cancel the previously requested withdrawal request(s) and only then to continue providing the remaining requests.
- The Client’s requests to withdraw funds from Trading Account, which remain incomplete 5 (five) days after the request, will cause the Company to refund the withdrawal amount back to the Trading Account.
8. Special Offers, Benefits and Bonuses
- Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the Trading Account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the Client, e.g. making minimum deposits. These bonuses and benefits are provided either at the initiative of the Company or of the Market Maker.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Agreement and/or on the Website, a precondition for making deposit bonus/benefit withdrawals is to buy options of 35 times the amount of the bonus/benefit. In case of a non-deposit bonus/benefit, the Client must buy options of 50 times the bonus/benefit amount before requesting a bonus/benefit withdrawal. Transactions with 'equal' result (the strike price is equal to the Expiry price) are not counted in the calculation of the required trading volume.
- Any abuse of the bonus/benefit program could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the Trading Account on the Website.
- The Company and/or the Market Maker has the right to use stimulating campaign results for advertising and merchant purposes.
- The Company and/or the Market Maker has the right to stop contests and bonus programs at any time.
- The bonus amount is charged only once. Every Client has the right to take in one bonus only once according to the bonus program restrictions.
- The bonus amount charged to the Trading Account according to the conditions of the bonus program shall not bind the Company in any way.
- The graphs displayed on the Trading Platform are indicative. Thus, the Company does not guarantee that the transaction that was transmitted for execution by the Market Maker will be made at the same prices specified in the Trading Platform at the time of the Client transactions.
- The price displayed on the Trading Platform is formed by the formula (Bid + Ask) / 2
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property (IP) on the Website are the Company's property or of the Market Maker or of third parties which have authorized the Company to use such IP on the Website and Service(s). It is forbidden to copy, distribute, duplicate, present in public, or deliver the copyrighted material, in whole or in part, to third parties. It is forbidden to alter, advertise, broadcast, transfer, sell, distribute or make any commercial use of the copyrighted material, in whole or in part, except with duly signed prior permission from the Company.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any material and/or message, including without limitation, idea, knowledge, technique, marketing plan, information, questions, answers, suggestions, emails and comments (hereinafter – “Information”) delivered to the Company shall not be considered the Client's confidential or proprietary right of. Consent to the Agreement will be considered as authorization to the Company to use the entire Clients' Information (excluding Clients' Information designated for personal identification), at the absolute and sole discretion of the Company without requirement of any additional permission from the Client and/or the payment of any compensation due to such use.
- Client undertakes that any notice, message or any other material supplied by the Client shall be appropriate and shall not harm other persons including their proprietary rights. Client shall refrain from uploading or sending any illegal and/or harmful and/or disturbing to other Clients material, and is strictly forbidden from taking any action, which might damage the Company.
11. Content and Third parties' websites
- The Website might include general information, news, comments, quotes and other information related to financial markets and/or advertising. Some information is supplied to the Website by unaffiliated companies.
- The Company does not prepare, edit or promote the information/links and/or other information provided by unaffiliated companies.
- The Company will not be liable for the content of any third-party websites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those websites. The hyperlinks to other websites are provided for information purposes only. Any Client and/or potential client use any such links at his/her own risk.
- If any provision in the Agreement and/or this Annex or its implementation towards any person or in any circumstance shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement and its implementation shall not be affected and will be enforceable in any manner allowed by law.
13. Adjustments to the price of an option relating to shares
- If during the term between the purchasing and the expiration of a binary option, relating to stock as the base asset, the stock has been split or reverse split, then the binary option price will be adjusted according to the adjustments made to the stock price in the relevant market where it is traded due to the aforesaid split or reverse split.
14. Communications and delivery of notices; Advertising Material
- Reports and any notice hereunder may be sent to the Client at the address indicated by the Client, or such other address notified by the Client in writing to the Company from time to time. All communications sent to the Client shall be deemed delivered, at the time of delivery if sent by email, fax, by hand delivery or notified through the Internet Trading Platform or within 2 (two) business days if posted by courier. Communications by the Client shall be deemed delivered only when actually received by the Company.
- The Client's details provided or will be provided by the Client during his activity on the Website may be used by the Company for sending Company's advertising content and promotional material to the Client, unless the Client selects to uncheck the relevant consent box that would allow the Company to do so. Such removal can be done when:
- opening a Trading Account; or
- when receiving advertising content;
- For avoidance of doubt and unless noted otherwise, words in singular shown in the Agreement will refer to plural and vice versa; words in masculine gender will refer to feminine gender and vice versa; words referring to a person will refer to corporation and vice versa. The headlines in the Agreement will not be used as interpretation of the terms but rather be used for convenience.
16. 1-Сlick payments Terms & Conditions
- The Client agrees to fund money/make payment for the Service(s) or other additional services ordered through the Website, as well as for any additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited, all possible taxes, charges, etc. The Client takes full responsibility for timely funding the Trading Account. A payment service provider only facilitates a payment for the amount indicated by the Website, and it is not responsible for paying by user of the Website the aforementioned additional funds/expenses.
- After clicking the “Pay” button, the transaction is irrevocably deemed to be processed and executed. After clicking the “Pay” button, the Client agrees that he will not be eligible to cancel the payment or request to cancel it. Also, by accepting these Terms & Conditions, the Client, as cardholder, confirm that the Client is entitled to use Service(s) offered via the Website.
- By starting to use the Service(s), the Client take legal responsibility for not violating the legislation of any country where this Service is being used, and confirms that the payment service provider is not responsible for any such unlawful or unauthorized violation. By agreeing to use the Service(s), the Client understands and accepts that processing of any of Client’s payments are executed by the payment service provider, and there is no statutory right of revocation of already purchased Service(s) or any other opportunities to cancel the payment. If the Client wishes to reject to use Service(s) for the next purchases of services/funding his/her Trading Account or other facilities on the Website, the Client could do that by using his/her Trading Account on the Website.
- A payment service provider is not responsible for any failure to process the data related to the Client's payment card, or for the issuing bank’s refusal to provide authorization of the payment with the Client`s payment card. A Payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, quantity, price, terms or conditions of Service(s) or other facilities offered to the Client or purchased by the Client's from the Website by using his/her payment card. When the Client pays for any of the Service(s)/funding Trading Account, the Client is primarily bound by the Website terms and conditions. Please note that only the Client, as the cardholder, is responsible for paying for services the Client have ordered through the Website/funding the Client's Trading Account and for any additional expenses/fees that can be applied to this payment. A Payment service provider acts only as the executor of the payment in the amount stated by the Website, and it is not responsible for pricing, total prices and/or total sums.
- In case there is a situation when the Client does not agree with the aforementioned terms and conditions and/or other reasons, the Company asks the Client not to proceed with the payment, and, if necessary, contact directly the support of the Website.